Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Active Shooter Near Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs, at Least 3 Officers Injured
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- VIDEO: Coldplay Monkeys Around in New 'Adventure of a Lifetime' Clip as CGI Apes
- Former Plus-Size Model Leah Kelley Says Health Begins with Confidence: 'No Size Defines Worthiness, Value, Hotness or Beauty'
- Turkey Time! How Your Favorite Stars Spent Thanksgiving
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 26, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 12
Star Jones Reynolds: New Look, New Job
She's Back! Eight Months After Her Departure from The View, the Former Prosecutor Gets a Glam Makeover and a Gig on Court TV
There were more smiles on March 7, when Reynolds—who last year was fired from the ABC chatfest The View—announced that she will anchor her own talk show on Court TV later this year. "It's a new chapter," Reynolds says of her gig on the cable channel, where she started her broadcast career as a legal commentator during the William Kennedy Smith trial in 1991. "It's come full circle. It's like manna," she gushes. "It's so good."
To go with the new do and job, Reynolds is also flaunting a more-toned-than-ever physique. "It's really a transformation," says a pal. "And not just physically. This is a different Star."
It was just eight months ago—in the wake of her View departure—that Reynolds told PEOPLE, "I cry constantly." But now, friends say, that break from the spotlight actually did her good. "She used the downtime wisely," says her pal, corporate and political strategist Morris L. Reid. "Talk about landing on your feet. She's landed on her feet and is off and running."
To read more on Star's new look, go to WWW.PEOPLE.COM/STARJONES
- With Jeffrey Slonim/New York City,
- Lesley Messer/New York City.
November 26, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!