Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Find Out What Joe Jonas Has to Say About Exes Taylor, Demi and Gigi on WWHL's Plead the Fifth!
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Melanie Griffith on Being 'Introspective' and 'Totally Curious' About Her New Path in Life
- Oprah Winfrey, Kelly Clarkson, Kerry Washington and More React to Hillary Clinton's Nomination on Twitter
- Pretty Little Liars Star Troian Bellisario Doesn't Want Any Part of the Taylor vs. Kim Feud: 'I Would Choose the Green Party'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 27, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 12
Brooke's Baby Shower
Due to Deliver a Girl Named Grier This Spring, the Actress Celebrates with a Moroccan-Themed Baby Shower
At the Moroccan-themed party, hosted by actor Steven Weber and his wife, Juliette Hohnen, at their L.A. home, guests including Ben Stiller sipped mint martinis and ate beef skewers and couscous before giving speeches and writing well wishes. "Brooke was simply glowing all evening," says her friend, event planner Jo Gartin, who organized the fete. Another reason the mom-to-be was all smiles: "This pregnancy has been a lot easier," says Shields, who did not need the IVF treatments required to conceive Rowan. "And nothing is going to shock me anymore. I am more prepared."
Though, she admits, not everyone is ready for the new addition. "I said to Rowan, 'The baby is going to live in our house.' There was a long pause, then she looked at me and said, 'She is going to live in my house?'" recalls Shields with a laugh. "But she's been helping me decorate the room. It's been sweet. I'm glad she'll have a sibling."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!