Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Wearing Shorts This Weekend? You Might Want to Check Out This Smoothing, Firming Spray
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Jennifer Lopez: What I Eat in a Day
- FIRST LOOK: See Pat Green's Touching Tribute to Long-Distance Parents in New Video
- N.Y.C. Food Cart Vendor Fired After Astronomical $30 Hot Dogs Cause Outrage
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 27, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 12
Brooke's Baby Shower
Due to Deliver a Girl Named Grier This Spring, the Actress Celebrates with a Moroccan-Themed Baby Shower
At the Moroccan-themed party, hosted by actor Steven Weber and his wife, Juliette Hohnen, at their L.A. home, guests including Ben Stiller sipped mint martinis and ate beef skewers and couscous before giving speeches and writing well wishes. "Brooke was simply glowing all evening," says her friend, event planner Jo Gartin, who organized the fete. Another reason the mom-to-be was all smiles: "This pregnancy has been a lot easier," says Shields, who did not need the IVF treatments required to conceive Rowan. "And nothing is going to shock me anymore. I am more prepared."
Though, she admits, not everyone is ready for the new addition. "I said to Rowan, 'The baby is going to live in our house.' There was a long pause, then she looked at me and said, 'She is going to live in my house?'" recalls Shields with a laugh. "But she's been helping me decorate the room. It's been sweet. I'm glad she'll have a sibling."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!