Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: See Ted Cruz Act Out a Famous Scene from The Princess Bride – At Church
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Pennsylvania Cop Responding to Alleged Domestic Violence Call Shot Dead
- John Legend on First-Time Fatherhood: 'I Really Hope We'll Be Good Parents'
- VIDEO: Texas Dog Excitedly Thanks Man Who Saved Him from Flood Waters
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 03, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 13
Travels with Sharon
Sharon Stone Takes on Europe for Basic Instinct 2 —and Sounds Off on Nudity and World Peace
On a week-long tour across Europe to promote Basic Instinct 2, Stone traveled via private jet, along with more than 90 designer outfits coordinated by her sister and stylist Kelly. In Rome, Stone greeted locals (including one in a vintage look, above) and spoke about her recent trip to Israel with the Peres Center for Peace: "If you were in my fabulous designer shoes, you can see how easy it is to walk across these borders with an open heart."
ROME March 17-18
"She seems to be getting sexier on this tour," says Stone's makeup artist Tricia Sawyer. When a reporter asked Stone (in Hervé Léger for Dior at the premiere) to cross her legs, she joked: "Darling, pay your 10 bucks and see for yourself like everyone else."
MADRID March 21
PARIS March 18-20
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!