Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Madonna Surprises 400 Fans at 25th Anniversary Screening of Madonna: Truth or Dare in N.Y.C.
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Audrina Patridge Introduces Fans to Daughter Kirra – See the Adorable Family Photo!
- Prince's Paisley Park to Be Turned Into Museum – Will Open to the Public on Oct. 6
- Dorinda Medley Claims Luann de Lesseps' Fiancé Asked Medley to Help Cover Up His Indiscretion: 'I'm Not Going to Lie for Them'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 03, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 13
Travels with Sharon
Sharon Stone Takes on Europe for Basic Instinct 2 —and Sounds Off on Nudity and World Peace
On a week-long tour across Europe to promote Basic Instinct 2, Stone traveled via private jet, along with more than 90 designer outfits coordinated by her sister and stylist Kelly. In Rome, Stone greeted locals (including one in a vintage look, above) and spoke about her recent trip to Israel with the Peres Center for Peace: "If you were in my fabulous designer shoes, you can see how easy it is to walk across these borders with an open heart."
ROME March 17-18
"She seems to be getting sexier on this tour," says Stone's makeup artist Tricia Sawyer. When a reporter asked Stone (in Hervé Léger for Dior at the premiere) to cross her legs, she joked: "Darling, pay your 10 bucks and see for yourself like everyone else."
MADRID March 21
PARIS March 18-20
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!