Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Taylor Swift & Tom Hiddleston: Meeting the Parents!
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Big Ang Raiola's Friend Posts Touching Tribute on What Would Have Been the Mob Wives Star's 56th Birthday
- Before Texas Mom Killed Their Two Daughters, Husband Told Her He Wanted a Divorce
- Johnny Depp Steps Out with His Kids in L.A.: He 'Really Missed' Them, Says Source
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 03, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 13
A New Apprentice
Donald Trump Celebrates the Arrival of His Fifth Child—His First with Wife Melania
At 11 p.m. the couple headed off to the hospital, where, after a six-hour labor that the real-estate mogul says "really went smoothly," 8½-lb. Barron William joined the family. ("We just liked the names," notes his proud pop, who has four children by his previous wives.) There was, however, one surprise: Trump, who hadn't planned to be in the delivery room —"I think it's easier for Melania if I'm not there," he told PEOPLE last January—now says, "I was in the room back and forth." On her Web site, Melania said she will be giving her baby "all the TLC he needs and then I will get back to work [modeling]." All in all, Trump declares Barron's entry into the world a job well done. Says Trump: "[The timing] was very convenient, and the baby is beautiful, and Melania's a beautiful mother."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!