Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jaden Smith to Be Honored by Environmental Media Association for His Sustainable Water Bottle Project
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Players and Fans Gather to Say Goodbye to Marlins Ace José Fernández in Moving Memorial Service
- WATCH: TVD's Paul Wesley and his 'Smoldeypants' Pals Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed Think You Should #ProbablyVote
- See All the Up-Close Photos of Princess Kate's Lady in Red Moment in Canada
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 09, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 14
Picks and Pans Review: The Pigman's Daughter
Recognize the name? Dad Paul wrote the coming-of-age classic The Pigman. Now Lizabeth, 30, an ex Hollywood assistant, debuts with a novel about a teen interning for a Lindsay Lohan-like star.
OKAY, SO DO YOU KNOW LINDSAY LOHAN? I don't. But people stop me and tell me I look like her.
HOW MUCH OF THE BOOK IS TRUE? I was getting lattes for my boss at Maverick Entertainment while I was writing. I did pull from my experiences, but it's up to the reader to figure out.
ARE YOU HAPPY TO CONTINUE THE FAMILY TRADITION? I love it. It's like the 1800s, where if your father was a cobbler, then you'd make shoes too. My dad [who died in 2003] was always talking about plot and structure at dinner or on road trips. I feel closest to him when I'm writing.
THINK YOUR BOOK COULD BECOME A CLASSIC TOO? I do pressure myself to live up to his precedent—it makes me work harder. I think he'd be very proud.
September 28, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!