Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lawrence of Arabia Star Omar Sharif Is Suffering from Alzheimer's, Says Son
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- What Happened When Ray Liotta and Christopher Walken Sat Next to Each Other on a Flight?
- Never Hear 'You Look Tired' Again – Thanks to This Beauty Product
- Police Recover Body in Hudson River Near Where Kayaker Disappeared
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 09, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 14
Picks and Pans Review: The Pigman's Daughter
Recognize the name? Dad Paul wrote the coming-of-age classic The Pigman. Now Lizabeth, 30, an ex Hollywood assistant, debuts with a novel about a teen interning for a Lindsay Lohan-like star.
OKAY, SO DO YOU KNOW LINDSAY LOHAN? I don't. But people stop me and tell me I look like her.
HOW MUCH OF THE BOOK IS TRUE? I was getting lattes for my boss at Maverick Entertainment while I was writing. I did pull from my experiences, but it's up to the reader to figure out.
ARE YOU HAPPY TO CONTINUE THE FAMILY TRADITION? I love it. It's like the 1800s, where if your father was a cobbler, then you'd make shoes too. My dad [who died in 2003] was always talking about plot and structure at dinner or on road trips. I feel closest to him when I'm writing.
THINK YOUR BOOK COULD BECOME A CLASSIC TOO? I do pressure myself to live up to his precedent—it makes me work harder. I think he'd be very proud.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!