Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks Reunite in Trailer for Her Directorial Debut Ithaca
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Enjoy Romantic Dinner Date in L.A. – Get the Details!
- President Obama Passes The Torch: 'Never A Man Or Woman – Not Me, Not Bill, Nobody – More Qualified Than Hillary Clinton'
- Tim Kaine Dedicates First Speech as VP Nominee to His Son Deployed With Marines: 'I Trust Hillary Clinton With Our Son's Life'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Call off the troops! The cold war between LINDSAY LOHAN and HILARY DUFF is finally over. (The conflict dates back to 2002, when they simultaneously dated AARON CARTER.) On March 29, the pair acted like bona fide BFFs at Hollywood club Teddy's, where they chatted, danced and, at one point, even kissed each other's hands. (Later they dashed to the bathroom for a gossip session when Duff's ex JOEL MADDEN arrived with NICOLE RICHIE.) So what brought about this detente? "Whatever happened happened when we were young," Duff tells PEOPLE. "It's over! She's really fun."
TORI'S TELL-ALL EX
TORI SPELLING has finally ended her family feud ("It feels great! There's nothing more binding than family," gushes mom Candy), but it looks like another battle may be brewing. In GQ's April issue, ex-husband CHARLIE SHANIAN dishes—in great detail—on the sudden demise of their 15-month marriage. "In [the space of] 50 minutes I was told: My wife was not happy when she was alone with me; she didn't want to have children with me ... and, oh yeah, while in Canada, she'd cheated on me with her latest Lifetime-movie costar." A rep for Tori Spelling had no comment.
SANDRA BULLOCK helped husband JESSE JAMES fête his Garage Magazine at a March 31 gala in Austin, screaming and cheering after he made a speech. "He's terrific," she told guests. James returned the compliment, telling PEOPLE: "My wife is amazing."
DREW BARRYMORE and CAMERON DIAZ headed to West Hollywood's Republic March 27, where they chatted and noshed on lobster corndogs and a New York steak.
Love in Las Vegas: LEO DICAPRIO and BAR RAFAELI watched Prince perform at the Rio March 30, then spent the next day sunning at the Mirage's pool before hitting Jet nightclub with Rafaeli's father, Rafael, for the hot spot's first anniversary bash.
- CONTRIBUTORS Molly Lopez,
- Jennifer Wren,
- With Alicia Dennis,
- Jennifer Garcia,
- Mark Gray,
- Scott Huver.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!