Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Blade Runner Sequel Suffers Fatal Set Accident, Construction Worker Dies at 28
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- WATCH: Tamra Judge Stirs the Pot Following Heather Dubrow and Kelly Dodd's Dinner Party Blow Up
- 10 Things You Never Knew About Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Shoots
- Surprise! Pinterest Inspired Jessica Alba's '60s-Inspired Cat Eye Look
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 17, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 15
Hot Country Band Rascal Flatts
Are you guys romantics at home or is it just in your songs?
Rooney: Well, first of all we're never home.
DeMarcus: I can give you my wife's phone number if you want!
LeVox: They're so surrounded and drowned out by our music, they're kind of over it.
Who takes longest to get ready before a show?
LeVox and DeMarcus [both pointing at Rooney]: He does.
DeMarcus: He's a primper. That guy goes through flatirons like crazy.
Rooney: I get my hair straightened, but I flatiron it, too. I know the drill. I grew up with two sisters.
Any pranks in store on your current tour with Blake Shelton?
DeMarcus: Dropping thousands of ping-pong balls on the band while they're playing is always a good one. Crickets in the bunks of their bus is good, too.
Do you guys ever take your family on the road with you?
LeVox: No, my daughter [Brooklyn] is 2. She can hardly sleep now at home, let alone going 70 mph. Plus [6-year-old] Brittany is in school.
Rooney: Being a trio, there's not a whole lot of room.
DeMarcus: And Joe Don likes to walk around naked.
Rooney: Yeah, watch where you put that flatiron!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!