Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch Maroon 5, 5SOS Pharrell & Gwen Stefani Perform at the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- Kate Upton Tells Boyfriend 'You're Welcome' for Her Sexiness
- PEOPLE Magazine Awards: Watch Mindy Kaling and Chris Messina's Hot Moment! (VIDEO)
- Photo Proof That Jennifer Aniston and Jennifer Lopez Never (Ever!) Age
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday December 19, 2014 05:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 17, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 15
The Former Cosby Kid Turns Minimogul as the Star and Producer of That's So Raven
"I'd rather be in a meeting than out partying," says Symoné, 20, whose Disney Channel show That's So Raven has built her name into an empire, with a growing line of Raven products including clothes, perfume and a board game. Not that she's resting easy: "This business is fickle. It could end tomorrow."
ON THE DITSY TV RAVEN VS. THE REAL RAVEN
"Raven Baxter is like me when I was 13: spastic, in everybody's business," says Symoné. "I've grown out of that. I'm not that into fashion or boys. I'm into cooking, painting and my career."
MEMORIES OF THE HUXTABLE HOUSEHOLD
"I remember the smell of soul food and Mr. Cosby's cigars," she says. After the show ended in 1992, Symoné, who played Olivia, went back to school in Atlanta, where "I never got talked to much. Later I learned the principal said on the loudspeaker, 'Don't ask her for an autograph or you'll get a detention.'"
ON ROOMING IN L.A. WITH LINDSAY LOHAN
(whom she met at a photo shoot) in 2004 "She's a dream roommate because she was never there. One time [thinking she was a burglar] I almost hit her in the head with a vase, because if you're never there and then you just come into my house, you 'bout to get hit."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!