Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: See the First Teaser Trailer for Zoolander 2
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Jessica Alba's Honest Company Responds to Sunscreen Complaints: 'We Take All Consumer Feedback Very Seriously'
- All About Little People, Big World star Zach Roloff's Unique Poppyseed Raspberry Wedding Cake
- Christina Applegate Admits to Being "in Awe" of Chris Hemsworth's Abs
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 17, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 15
The Former Cosby Kid Turns Minimogul as the Star and Producer of That's So Raven
"I'd rather be in a meeting than out partying," says Symoné, 20, whose Disney Channel show That's So Raven has built her name into an empire, with a growing line of Raven products including clothes, perfume and a board game. Not that she's resting easy: "This business is fickle. It could end tomorrow."
ON THE DITSY TV RAVEN VS. THE REAL RAVEN
"Raven Baxter is like me when I was 13: spastic, in everybody's business," says Symoné. "I've grown out of that. I'm not that into fashion or boys. I'm into cooking, painting and my career."
MEMORIES OF THE HUXTABLE HOUSEHOLD
"I remember the smell of soul food and Mr. Cosby's cigars," she says. After the show ended in 1992, Symoné, who played Olivia, went back to school in Atlanta, where "I never got talked to much. Later I learned the principal said on the loudspeaker, 'Don't ask her for an autograph or you'll get a detention.'"
ON ROOMING IN L.A. WITH LINDSAY LOHAN
(whom she met at a photo shoot) in 2004 "She's a dream roommate because she was never there. One time [thinking she was a burglar] I almost hit her in the head with a vase, because if you're never there and then you just come into my house, you 'bout to get hit."
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!