Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jessica Alba Documents Daughter Haven's Adorable Montessori Graduation on Snapchat
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- WATCH: Here Is Everything You Need to Know About Independence Day: Resurgence Star Jessie T. Usher
- Taylor Swift Ditches Bleach Blonde Hair as Relationship with Tom Hiddleston Starts to Heat Up
- WATCH: Black-ish's Tracee Ellis Ross and Anthony Anderson Are Really Excited to Host the BET Awards
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 17, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 15
Past His Divorce from Jennifer Garner, Scott Foley Tries a New Role in CBS's The Unit
Best known for playing lovelorn Noel Crane on Felicity (1998-2002), Scott Foley has transformed himself. To portray a covert military operative on the CBS drama The Unit, Foley buffed up with a trainer. "I'm either on the elliptical machine or running every day," says Foley. "People come up to me and say, 'You were the fat guy from Felicity.' I think, 'I was?'"
After filming the show's first season, Foley didn't want to just "sit on a beach and drink piña coladas." Instead he headed for Thailand to help rebuild homes lost in the tsunami. "I was stacking these compressed dirt bricks," says Foley, 33. "It was one of the greatest experiences of my life. If I didn't have a home, a career and a girlfriend here, I'd still be there."
So, are he and Jennifer Garner—whom he divorced in 2003—still friendly? "I have absolutely no comment," says Foley, who guards his privacy. "There are people who love to live in glass houses. Not me." Foley surely isn't crying in his gunny sack. "Scott is amazing," says his girlfriend of 2½ years, actress Marika Dominczyk (TV's Heist). Says Foley: "I feel the same way about her."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!