Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Man in Army Fatigues Arrested in Pennsylvania Theater Allegedly Had Stolen Gun, Ammunition and Respirator
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- JoJo Drops Wiz Khalifa Collab, Announces First Album Since Label Lawsuit: 'I Never Left' – But 'I Didn't Own My Voice' for 7 Years
- Tennessee Dad Drowns While Trying to Save Daughters from Rip Current – How to Stay Safe in the Ocean This Summer
- The Real Story Behind Miss Cleo: How a Junior TV Reporter Blew the Lid Off Her Psychic Scandal
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 17, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 15
State of Their Union
After Meeting in Iraq, Weekend Today's Campbell Brown and Fox News Analyst Dan Senor Tie the Knot
After a traditional Jewish ceremony officiated by Senor's cousin, the 140 guests (including Brown's coanchor Lester Holt) left the chapel and headed to the reception at the Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch, where the newlyweds danced to a klezmer band and Senor got choked up as he toasted his bride. Though it was their jobs that brought them together, there will be "no thinking about work" on their three-week honeymoon in Africa, Kornblut reports. "It will be the longest vacation either one of them has taken!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!