Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mario Batali's Cherry Barbecue Sauce Is Exactly What Your Cookout Needs
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- WATCH: Eli Roth Ditches Horror Movies for a Love Story About ... Sharks?
- Quad Webb-Lunceford Dishes on Lisa Nicole Cloud Married to Medicine Drama: 'There Is No Relationship'
- #TBT: Princess Diana Went to the Back to the Future Premiere 30 Years Ago
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 17, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 15
State of Their Union
After Meeting in Iraq, Weekend Today's Campbell Brown and Fox News Analyst Dan Senor Tie the Knot
After a traditional Jewish ceremony officiated by Senor's cousin, the 140 guests (including Brown's coanchor Lester Holt) left the chapel and headed to the reception at the Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch, where the newlyweds danced to a klezmer band and Senor got choked up as he toasted his bride. Though it was their jobs that brought them together, there will be "no thinking about work" on their three-week honeymoon in Africa, Kornblut reports. "It will be the longest vacation either one of them has taken!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!