Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Queen Elizabeth Is Hiring a Live-In Housekeeper – and the Salary Will Surprise You!
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- You Can Now Drink (or Eat) Your Sunscreen – but Doctors Say Take the Hamptons Trend with a Healthy Dose of Skepticism
- What's Next for Criminal Minds After Thomas Gibson's Firing?
- Rainforest Charity Pushes for Leonardo DiCaprio to Return Donations Linked to Malaysian Corruption Controversy
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 17, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 15
Her Big Breaky
Billy Ray Cyrus and Daughter Miley Two-Step into a Hit Show, Hannah Montana
Miley, how did you get into acting?
Miley: I did three episodes of Doc [Billy Ray's PAX show, which ran for four years]. Then I got cast in Tim Burton's Big Fish. Then I got Hannah Montana.
Billy Ray: She's leagues above me. I feel like I'm watching Lucille Ball.
Miley: I get to do crazy stuff I wouldn't normally get away with, like pour Chinese food all over him. And when you got that load of cake in the face!
Billy Ray: I see a theme.
Miley: I talk to the writers and make sure he gets hit with something at least twice a week.
Billy Ray, do you miss your mullett since cutting it off in 2004?
Billy Ray: I really do. I recently wrote a song called "I Want My Mullett Back."
Miley: That beautiful mullett!
What's the worst part of the job?
Miley: To be honest, it's the drive to the studio. He talks the entire way—and I just want to listen to my music.
Billy Ray: That's not true!
The best part?
Billy Ray: I get to see Miley grow as an actress and a human being.
Miley: I hate it when he talks like this.
Billy Ray: She's kicking me and pinching me under the table right now.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!