Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Is the New 365 by Whole Foods Actually Cheaper? One PEOPLE Reporter Investigates
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- School District's Proposed Ban On Skinny Jeans as Anti-Bullying Tactic Met with Swift Backlash
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Kris Jenner Shares Touching Birthday Message with Scott Disick: 'I Am So Blessed to Be Able to Call You My Son
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 24, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 16
Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Welcome Apple's Little Brother
Now there's a new power player in the family: Moses Martin. Paltrow, who endured a 70-hour labor with daughter Apple—"Get right on the epidural!" she recently advised a pregnant reporter from Britain's GMTV—this time had a cesarean section. "The baby's good; he's gorgeous," says model Helena Christensen, who visited the hospital bearing a heart necklace for her friend Paltrow. Apple, who turns 2 in May, visited too, alongside her father.
Though the family has been nesting in New York City lately (they also have a home in London), Moses should prepare to roam, as Dad's band Coldplay is touring this summer. "When Apple was born, I traveled with Gwyneth around America and [later] to Japan," says Rachel Waddilove, Apple's former nanny and author of The Baby Book: How to Enjoy Year One. "She traveled well; babies are very flexible." And Paltrow and Martin, she says, are "really good, grounded parents."
With her work in three new films (Dirty Tricks, Infamous and Running with Scissors) completed, Paltrow may take time off to focus on what's most important to her. Says family friend Bobby Zarem: "She loves motherhood."
April 8, 2006
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!