Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Find Out If John Krasinski Ever Snooped on an Ex!
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- See the Unique Antique Engagement Ring Home and Family Star Mark Steines Gave Julie Freyermuth
- Stunned Minnesota Community Mourns 5-Year-Old Abducted and Strangled: 'We Just Want to Know Why'
- In Love – But Very Tired! Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green's Life with Newborn Son Journey
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 24, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 16
Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Welcome Apple's Little Brother
Now there's a new power player in the family: Moses Martin. Paltrow, who endured a 70-hour labor with daughter Apple—"Get right on the epidural!" she recently advised a pregnant reporter from Britain's GMTV—this time had a cesarean section. "The baby's good; he's gorgeous," says model Helena Christensen, who visited the hospital bearing a heart necklace for her friend Paltrow. Apple, who turns 2 in May, visited too, alongside her father.
Though the family has been nesting in New York City lately (they also have a home in London), Moses should prepare to roam, as Dad's band Coldplay is touring this summer. "When Apple was born, I traveled with Gwyneth around America and [later] to Japan," says Rachel Waddilove, Apple's former nanny and author of The Baby Book: How to Enjoy Year One. "She traveled well; babies are very flexible." And Paltrow and Martin, she says, are "really good, grounded parents."
With her work in three new films (Dirty Tricks, Infamous and Running with Scissors) completed, Paltrow may take time off to focus on what's most important to her. Says family friend Bobby Zarem: "She loves motherhood."
April 8, 2006
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!