Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Princess Diana: The Queen of Hearts
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- The 16 Greatest Food Moments in Music Videos
- Kris Reveals Kim's Pregnancy Cravings: 'She Probably Shouldn't Eat Too Many Sweets ... But She Loves My Desserts'
- Pop's Princesses Party Together: Rihanna and Katy Perry Hit the Town in N.Y.C.
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
Although her latest role in Memoirs of a Geisha required hours of heavy makeup, Zhang, 27, prefers a more minimal approach: "I like a natural and clean look. Having makeup on, I cannot recognize myself. It changes my feelings in my heart."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!