Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Twitter Has Lots of Feelings About The Bachelor Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff's Split
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Reese Witherspoon, Selma Blair and Sarah Michelle Gellar's Cruel Intentions Reunion: 'Best Girls Night of the Year!!!'
- Harrison Ford 'Very, Very Happy' to Be Back in the Air for the First Time Since Plane Crash
- Watch 3 Scathing Takes on the Duggar Molestation Scandal
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
Although her latest role in Memoirs of a Geisha required hours of heavy makeup, Zhang, 27, prefers a more minimal approach: "I like a natural and clean look. Having makeup on, I cannot recognize myself. It changes my feelings in my heart."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!