Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Don't Mess with Olivia Munn! See Her Insane Tae Kwon Do Moves (VIDEO)
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- Kate Mara's Dad Isn't Into Her Pixie Cut: 'I Texted Him, I Miss You, and He Responded, I Miss Your Hair!'
- Meryl Streep Says She Got a Guitar Lesson from Neil Young – and It Was Killer
- Louis Tomlinson Opens Up About Fatherhood as One Direction Performs New Single 'Drag Me Down' in Central Park
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 30, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 17
Picks and Pans Review: Spotlight on ...
The Live with Regis and Kelly cohost takes a break from her daily gig—and monitoring Regis Philbin's recovery from open-heart surgery—to emcee the TV Land Awards on April 22.
ON LETTING HER KIDS WATCH TV I'm a child of TV. I was addicted. But I want the kids to develop good habits. They're allowed to watch an hour of TV on weekends.
ON WHAT REALITY SHOW SHE'D BE BEST FOR The Amazing Race, especially if my husband were my partner. We're efficient travelers.
ON REGIS He's coming back soon. I miss him. The big man isn't here, so the frenetic energy isn't here.
August 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!