Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Hillary Clinton Has a Hot Nephew and the Internet Can't Get Over It
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Georgia Woman Allegedly Researched People Who Kill Their Families – Then Shot Daughter-in-Law: Police
- 'I Cried for an Hour': Sandy Hook Parents Return to 'Sacred Ground' at Site of School Massacre
- Jared Leto: Playing the Joker in Suicide Squad 'Was a Role of a Lifetime'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 30, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 17
Ugly Betty's Sexy Nerd
HOMETOWN: Fresno, Calif.
LATEST GIG: Making Ugly Betty (and viewers) swoon as America Ferrera's love interest, Henry.
• The Go-To Geek
He played a string of nerds—on shows like Jake 2.0 and Popular—before snaring the role of Betty's favorite dork. Being the dweeb has "worked out all right for me," says Gorham, who admits that "Henry's hair is based on my high school hair."
• A Real-Life Romantic
"One Valentine's Day after my wife [Anel, 32] and I got engaged, I blindfolded her and took her outside Tiffany," he says. "We went in when it opened, and I bought her some jewelry." He and Anel have two boys, Ethan, 3, and Lucas, 5.
• Passion Play
Just how hot and heavy are things getting between Betty and Henry? "A producer told me they may be building Henry's apartment for an upcoming episode," confides Gorham. So the nerds might be letting down their hair? "It's a possibility."
• The Hoff He Ain't
"When I was in college, I was an intern on Baywatch," says Gorham. "They let me audition for the role of a swimmer, and I showed up in a Speedo. They gave the role to a stuntman, and I got ridiculed for the rest of the summer."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!