Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Pregnant Woman Gives Birth in California Wilderness and Fights Off Swarm of Bees After Getting Stranded
- The Best Photos from the Week of June 22- June 29, 2015
- '#LetsGoGirls': Twitter Cheers as USA Advances to the Women's World Cup Finals
- Seventh Black Church Goes Up in Flames Following Charleston Massacre
- Kendra and Hank Reveal the Truth About His Sex Scandal
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 07, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 18
Scarlett Johansson / Eric Bana
The star of The Nanny Diaries shares six innermost secrets:
1. "I usually shower at night, because I like to go to bed clean."
2. "I'm small [5'4'] but I definitely have curves. I'm like a slice of cherry pie."
3. "I think I have really good feet. They're cute!"
4. "My hair is such a disaster. I never blow-dry. I can't do my hair at all. It's just a burden."
5. "I can't stand collagen lip injections; they never look good and they're ridiculous."
6. "I don't worry about aging—it's ridiculous. I'm 22. What's to worry about? It's coming and there's nothing we can do about it except live a healthy lifestyle and drink a lot of water."
Three "guy's guy" tips from the 38-year-old Aussie, who costars with Drew Barrymore in Lucky You.
FLAUNT YOUR WEAK SPOTS
"People in L.A. look too good to me. It's important to keep flaws. I don't have perfectly white teeth. Far from it. But I wouldn't whiten them. It looks odd."
CHUCK THAT RAZOR
"I hate being clean-shaven. My daughter [Sophia, 5] gets very upset if I shave and says, 'Bring back the spikes, Dad.'"
HAT HEAD IS HOT
"I look my best when I take my helmet off after a long motorcycle ride. I have a glow and a bit of helmet hair."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!