Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- John Legend Introduces Baby Luna to His Grandmother in a Sweet Instagram Photo
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Kourtney Kardashian Wishes 'Baby Daddy' Scott Disick a Happy 33rd Birthday – See Her TBT Photo
- What Does the Inspector General's Report on Hillary Clinton's Emails Really Mean?
- Sam Claflin Spills About Behind-the-Scenes Pranks With Me Before You Co-star Emilia Clarke: 'I Made Her Think I Was Deeply Offended'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 07, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 18
Scarlett Johansson / Eric Bana
The star of The Nanny Diaries shares six innermost secrets:
1. "I usually shower at night, because I like to go to bed clean."
2. "I'm small [5'4'] but I definitely have curves. I'm like a slice of cherry pie."
3. "I think I have really good feet. They're cute!"
4. "My hair is such a disaster. I never blow-dry. I can't do my hair at all. It's just a burden."
5. "I can't stand collagen lip injections; they never look good and they're ridiculous."
6. "I don't worry about aging—it's ridiculous. I'm 22. What's to worry about? It's coming and there's nothing we can do about it except live a healthy lifestyle and drink a lot of water."
Three "guy's guy" tips from the 38-year-old Aussie, who costars with Drew Barrymore in Lucky You.
FLAUNT YOUR WEAK SPOTS
"People in L.A. look too good to me. It's important to keep flaws. I don't have perfectly white teeth. Far from it. But I wouldn't whiten them. It looks odd."
CHUCK THAT RAZOR
"I hate being clean-shaven. My daughter [Sophia, 5] gets very upset if I shave and says, 'Bring back the spikes, Dad.'"
HAT HEAD IS HOT
"I look my best when I take my helmet off after a long motorcycle ride. I have a glow and a bit of helmet hair."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!