Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch 4-Year-Old Heaven King Do the Nae Nae with Her Own Tiny Dance Crew (VIDEO)
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Bruce Jenner Is on a 'Mission' to Help People Who Face Discrimination: Source
- Sophia Bush Speaks of Heartbreak as Ex-Boyfriend Is First American Confirmed Dead in Nepal Earthquake
- Zac Efron Has a Karaoke Night with Sami Miró – Complete with Sugar Ray and Smashmouth Singalongs
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 07, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 18
Scarlett Johansson / Eric Bana
The star of The Nanny Diaries shares six innermost secrets:
1. "I usually shower at night, because I like to go to bed clean."
2. "I'm small [5'4'] but I definitely have curves. I'm like a slice of cherry pie."
3. "I think I have really good feet. They're cute!"
4. "My hair is such a disaster. I never blow-dry. I can't do my hair at all. It's just a burden."
5. "I can't stand collagen lip injections; they never look good and they're ridiculous."
6. "I don't worry about aging—it's ridiculous. I'm 22. What's to worry about? It's coming and there's nothing we can do about it except live a healthy lifestyle and drink a lot of water."
Three "guy's guy" tips from the 38-year-old Aussie, who costars with Drew Barrymore in Lucky You.
FLAUNT YOUR WEAK SPOTS
"People in L.A. look too good to me. It's important to keep flaws. I don't have perfectly white teeth. Far from it. But I wouldn't whiten them. It looks odd."
CHUCK THAT RAZOR
"I hate being clean-shaven. My daughter [Sophia, 5] gets very upset if I shave and says, 'Bring back the spikes, Dad.'"
HAT HEAD IS HOT
"I look my best when I take my helmet off after a long motorcycle ride. I have a glow and a bit of helmet hair."
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!