Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Princess Diana's Death: How She Spent Her Final Summer
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Never Hear 'You Look Tired' Again – Thanks to This Beauty Product
- From Fame to Fallout: Ex-Subway Spokesman Jared Fogle's Child Pornography Scandal in 5 Clicks
- Serena Williams: I Can Definitely Beat My Sister – in the Kitchen
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
Voted sexiest in her senior class, Bilson, 25, a star of FOX's The O.C., figured out her formula early on and stuck to it
DRUGSTORE DEAL: 99¢ wet n wild white eyeliner. "I've always used wet n wild! A light liner on the inside of your eyes really opens them up."
TRIED AND TRUE: "I shop at Sav-On a lot—Lip Smackers and Maybelline mascara."
DIY BEAUTY: "The Emmys was the one time I had my hair and makeup done. I do it myself almost all the time." And she avoids spas. "The only time I got a professional massage, I was nauseous."
BIGGEST DON'T: "The brown lip liner with pink lipstick phase in junior high."
COMES WITH THE PACKAGE: Boyfriend and costar Adam Brody "loves my freckles."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!