Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Wins 'Fight of the Century' Against Manny Pacquiao
- The Style Top 5: All the Stars Are Going Gray, Amal Clooney's Stylish Sister Hits N.Y.C and More
- Outlander Recap: Jamie Meets Someone from His Past and Claire Plays Midwife to Jenny
- Decorate the Ultimate Kim Kardashian Fan Cake
- Marchesa Has a New Wedding Dress Collection, and We Think Sofia Vergara (and Other Engaged Celebs) Would Look Perfect in It
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
Voted sexiest in her senior class, Bilson, 25, a star of FOX's The O.C., figured out her formula early on and stuck to it
DRUGSTORE DEAL: 99¢ wet n wild white eyeliner. "I've always used wet n wild! A light liner on the inside of your eyes really opens them up."
TRIED AND TRUE: "I shop at Sav-On a lot—Lip Smackers and Maybelline mascara."
DIY BEAUTY: "The Emmys was the one time I had my hair and makeup done. I do it myself almost all the time." And she avoids spas. "The only time I got a professional massage, I was nauseous."
BIGGEST DON'T: "The brown lip liner with pink lipstick phase in junior high."
COMES WITH THE PACKAGE: Boyfriend and costar Adam Brody "loves my freckles."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!