Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- A Mother's Tears: Families From Orlando, Sandy Hook and Charleston Mass Shootings Plead at DNC for Stricter Gun Laws
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Bindi Irwin Praises Ariel Winter's Body Confidence for Encouraging Young Girls to 'Love Who They Are'
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Chelsea Clinton Says She'd Consider 'Daughter's Summit' with Ivanka Trump: 'I Don't Expect Her to Always Have to Defend Her Father'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
Today, one brow does not fit all: It's all about finding the perfect arches to frame your face. Seems like the Oscar winner could open her own salon. "I pluck my eyebrows," says Berry, 39. "My trick is to keep them as soft-looking and as natural as possible. Too formed or too severe is never good for me."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!