Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See Charlie White and Tanith Belbin's 'Classic' Wedding Cake
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 20- Apr. 26, 2015
- Julianne Hough's DWTS Photo Diary: Find Out Which Legendary Actress Inspired Her Look
- What's the Craziest Thing Joy-Anna Duggar Can Do in a Skirt?
- Victoria's Secret Adds 10 New Angels to Its Lineup (See the Whole List!)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
Today, one brow does not fit all: It's all about finding the perfect arches to frame your face. Seems like the Oscar winner could open her own salon. "I pluck my eyebrows," says Berry, 39. "My trick is to keep them as soft-looking and as natural as possible. Too formed or too severe is never good for me."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!