Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Meghan King Edmonds Opens Up About Pregnancy Hormones: 'I Was Happy But I Was Sad'
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- WATCH: Matthew McConaughey Reveals Which of His Female Costars He Really Had a Crush On Growing Up
- WATCH: Jamie Lynn Spears Reveals Sister Britney's Advice for Dealing With Public Scrutiny: "Trust Yourself"
- WATCH AND SHOP: The Mask That Makes You Look Younger & More Awake
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 07, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 18
For Om-girl Aniston, 38, the benefits of yoga go beyond just a toned bod. "I've had everything from deep laughter to deep sadness, where I was crying through moves," she told Self magazine. "It's good to get that stuff out. You feel like you're having a therapy session, a workout and a meditation at the same time."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!