Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Horror in Brooklyn: Families Mourn Police Officers Killed by Gunman Seeking Revenge
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Lauren Scruggs and Jason Kennedy: Inside Their Wedding
- New Jersey Strip Club Used in The Sopranos Robbed of $30K
- Will Reeve on Robin Williams: He Loved My Father 'Fiercely'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday December 21, 2014 05:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 07, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 18
For Om-girl Aniston, 38, the benefits of yoga go beyond just a toned bod. "I've had everything from deep laughter to deep sadness, where I was crying through moves," she told Self magazine. "It's good to get that stuff out. You feel like you're having a therapy session, a workout and a meditation at the same time."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!