Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kansas City Zoo Welcomes New Baby Gorilla, First in 40 Years
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Martina McBride Responds to Sexism in Country Radio: 'Wow … Just Wow'
- Model Chanel Iman Makes Screen Debut in Cannes Hip-Hop Film Dope: 'I've Always Prayed That I'd Be Here Promoting a Film'
- 20 Coffee Shops in America You Have to Visit
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 07, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 18
For Om-girl Aniston, 38, the benefits of yoga go beyond just a toned bod. "I've had everything from deep laughter to deep sadness, where I was crying through moves," she told Self magazine. "It's good to get that stuff out. You feel like you're having a therapy session, a workout and a meditation at the same time."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!