Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- John Krasinski and Emily Blunt Want to Give Daughter Hazel a Sibling: 'We've Got to Give Her Some Competition at Some Point'
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Sarah Palin Interviews Donald Trump as They Express Their Admiration for One Another
- Sheriff's Deputy Shot and Killed at Texas Gas Station
- Andy Samberg Predicts Bryan Cranston Will Streak at Emmys in New Promo
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 07, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 18
Picks and Pans Review: Vacancy's Luke Wilson ... Checks in About Brotherly Love—and the Other Kind Too!
HOW DID YOU KEEP UP YOUR ANXIETY LEVEL IN VACANCY? Being the youngest of three brothers, I'm pretty jumpy—that helped. The director scared me a couple of times too. I'd be doing a scene and opening a door where no one was supposed to be there, and he'd be on the other side smiling and scare the heck out of me.
AND IN WENDELL BAKER YOU GET TO WORK WITH YOUR BROTHERS. We really had a good time. Not that we don't ever have our differences. Not totally idyllic, but for the most part, we get along.
OWEN IS DATING KATE HUDSON. WHAT ABOUT YOU? I'm not seeing anybody—I'm not being evasive. I don't have a girlfriend, but I wouldn't mind one. I definitely want [kids] at some point.
WHY IS AMERICA OBSESSED WITH THE WILSON BOYS' LOVE LIVES? Well, for Owen, it would be because he and Kate worked together and they're high-profile. There doesn't seem to be that much fascination with mine [laughs]. I need to get some headlines.
WOULDN'T YOUR PARENTS LOVE MORE GRANDKIDS? Yeah, they really love Andrew's son Joey, and I'm sure they'd love more. We need to get a girl in the family.
ON A PEOPLE.COM POLL, YOU BEAT OWEN OVER WHICH BROTHER WOMEN WOULD RATHER DATE. Really? That's great! Because sometimes when they compare our physical build, I always lose by like 69 percent. I got him beat? That's good to hear. And I want to thank all those people.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!