Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: T.I. Apologizes for Saying a Woman Can't Be President: 'My Comments Were Unequivocally Insensitive and Wrong'
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Yum! Watch Karlie Kloss Make Her Signature 'Apple Krisp' Recipe (VIDEO)
- The Voice Alum RaeLynn Is Engaged! See the Ring
- Jennifer Lawrence's Most Badass Quotes
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 07, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 18
'She Knew I Was Gay'
Ex-Gov. Jim McGreevey's Divorce Gets Ugly: What Did His Wife Know—and When?
But what did Dina, 40, know—and when did she know it? Her friends insist she had been kept in the dark. "She really didn't know," says one source. But in papers filed in the couple's divorce, Jim, 49, claims Dina "knew of my sexual orientation before our marriage." Earlier Dina, also in court papers, questioned Jim's judgment for having a giant photo of a nude man in the Plainfield, N.J., bedroom he now shares with financier Mark O'Donnell—a room visited by the couple's daughter Jacqueline, 5. "Jacqueline was oblivious to it," Jim McGreevey tells PEOPLE. "She notices her bike, the cats and dogs and Barbie."
Why the public food fight? Legal experts speculate Dina could be angling for more say in the upbringing of their daughter, of whom she has primary custody. For his part, McGreevey says he wants to set the record straight: "With these filings, she left me no choice."
October 10, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!