Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bill Cosby Files Motion to Dismiss Defamation Lawsuit Against Him
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- Royal Astronaut? Prince William Shares Boyhood Wish During Visit to Japan
- Burger King Franchisee of the Year Award Winner Gives $120K to Employees
- Teen Encouraged Friend to Commit Suicide, Police Say
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 07, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 18
Katherine Heigl / Sendhil Ramamurthy
The Grey's Anatomy star lists her beauty pet peeves
The Grey's Anatomy star, 28, lists her beauty pet peeves:
1. COMPLEX COIFS
"Hair to me is not a priority. All I ever do is throw it in a bun. The only thing I know how to do is hot rollers, which is sort of over. I can't style bangs even though I love them and I'm always like, 'Let's cut some bangs!' And then I'm stuck with hair I can't figure out."
2. EXCESSIVE EXERCISE
"I hate working out, I hate dieting, I hate the whole thing. Luckily my trainer is realistic about what he's going to get out of you. He wasn't like 'We're going to make you into Halle Berry.'"
3. PUSHY STYLISTS
"You get talked into wearing something that's hip or cool and it's not necessarily what looks best on you, so you exude being uncomfortable. I like it basic."
Three things you didn't know about the 32-year-old Heroes star:
1. HE'S AN ALL-AMERICAN BOY
He plays an Indian scientist with a British accent, but Ramamurthy was born in Chicago and raised in Texas, and he graduated from Tufts University, where he started off as a premed major before focusing on acting. "It was a huge decision," he says of the switch. "My parents had this perception of acting as not being a valid profession."
2. HE SPENDS 10 TO 15 MINUTES DOING HIS HAIR
"In college my hair was down to my shoulders, but this is the longest I've had it in a while, and it's a pain because of how much crap I have to put in it. It's thick, and when it's long it becomes a nightmare."
3. HE HASN'T BEEN CLEAN-SHAVEN SINCE JANUARY
"I always have to have three days of stubble to play Mohinder. My wife [actress Olga Sosnovska] has kind of had it. As soon as Heroes wraps, my face will be soft as a baby's bottom!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!