Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How to Score an Invite Inside Christian Grey's Seattle Apartment
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- With Teresa Giudice Locked Up, Is Bravo Looking for a New RHONJ Cast Member?
- McDonald's New Super Bowl Ad Says You Can Pay for Food With 'Lovin'
- What Will Biggest Loser Winner Toma Dobrosavljevic Do with His $250,000 Winnings?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday January 30, 2015 06:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 07, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 18
Underwood, 24, who cleaned up at the Country Music Television awards last month for "Before He Cheats," answers a few more "before" questions.
BEFORE I WAS FAMOUS
"I had a couple of freckles on my face that I didn't like, so I had them removed. And I remember one kid said, 'Now I can't play connect-the-dots on your face anymore!' I'll never forget that."
BEFORE I LEAVE HOME
"I put on mascara."
BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE
"I need to be a little more responsible and preventative. Wear sunblock, moisturize more and drink more water."
BEFORE I GET OLD
"I wish that big hair would come back in style. I really like '80s rocker guys. You know how the really cool '80s rock bands had giant hair and wore women's clothing."
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!