Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Man Can't Sue Applebee's for Burning Face on His Fajitas While Praying, Panel Rules
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Hillary Clinton Tweets as Troubles Mount: Let Them See My Email
- Mom and Daughter Give Birth on the Same Day, in the Same Hospital, 34 Minutes Apart
- WATCH: Discovery Special Captures Dolphins Getting Stoned on Pufferfish Toxins
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 07, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 18
Underwood, 24, who cleaned up at the Country Music Television awards last month for "Before He Cheats," answers a few more "before" questions.
BEFORE I WAS FAMOUS
"I had a couple of freckles on my face that I didn't like, so I had them removed. And I remember one kid said, 'Now I can't play connect-the-dots on your face anymore!' I'll never forget that."
BEFORE I LEAVE HOME
"I put on mascara."
BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE
"I need to be a little more responsible and preventative. Wear sunblock, moisturize more and drink more water."
BEFORE I GET OLD
"I wish that big hair would come back in style. I really like '80s rocker guys. You know how the really cool '80s rock bands had giant hair and wore women's clothing."
March 05, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!