Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- After Record-Shattering Debate, Donald Trump Goes on the Attack and Hillary Clinton Takes a Victory Lap
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Royals on Campus! William and Kate Head Back to School During Canadian Tour
- Princess Kate Channels Prince Charles (Yes, Prince Charles) on Canadian Tour
- Mom Speaks Out (and Does Some Yoga) After Getting Shamed for Breastfeeding in Public – by Her Own Father
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 07, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 18
Underwood, 24, who cleaned up at the Country Music Television awards last month for "Before He Cheats," answers a few more "before" questions.
BEFORE I WAS FAMOUS
"I had a couple of freckles on my face that I didn't like, so I had them removed. And I remember one kid said, 'Now I can't play connect-the-dots on your face anymore!' I'll never forget that."
BEFORE I LEAVE HOME
"I put on mascara."
BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE
"I need to be a little more responsible and preventative. Wear sunblock, moisturize more and drink more water."
BEFORE I GET OLD
"I wish that big hair would come back in style. I really like '80s rocker guys. You know how the really cool '80s rock bands had giant hair and wore women's clothing."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!