Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Game of Thrones Will End After Season 8, HBO Confirms
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Katy Perry Plans to Look Like Paula Deen in 30 Years so Gear Up
- 6 Things to Know About Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – And How it Fits Into the Potter Universe
- WATCH: Christina Applegate Gets Emotional About Daughter Sadie: 'I Love My Kid' More Than I Thought 'Is Humanly Possible'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 07, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 18
Underwood, 24, who cleaned up at the Country Music Television awards last month for "Before He Cheats," answers a few more "before" questions.
BEFORE I WAS FAMOUS
"I had a couple of freckles on my face that I didn't like, so I had them removed. And I remember one kid said, 'Now I can't play connect-the-dots on your face anymore!' I'll never forget that."
BEFORE I LEAVE HOME
"I put on mascara."
BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE
"I need to be a little more responsible and preventative. Wear sunblock, moisturize more and drink more water."
BEFORE I GET OLD
"I wish that big hair would come back in style. I really like '80s rocker guys. You know how the really cool '80s rock bands had giant hair and wore women's clothing."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!