Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult Try to Resist Their Feelings in Clip from Sci-Fi Drama Equals
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Khloé Kardashian Feels Conflicted About Her Exes: 'If People Are Destructive to You Emotionally, That Still Doesn't Mean You Can't Love Them'
- Mother-in-Law of Murdered Texas Fitness Instructor Shares Love Story Between Her Son and Daughter-in-Law: 'She Was Definitely the One'
- WATCH: Jennifer Holliday Surprises The View's Whoopi Goldberg with Superstar Co-Host Karaoke Performance of 'And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 07, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 18
Wentworth Miller / Candace Parker
The 34-year-old star of Prison Break reveals the downside of having a shorn identity.
"I've been shaving my head on and off for years, but for a low-maintenance look, it takes a lot of maintenance—I have to cut it twice a week!"
The 6'4", 21-year-old sophomore led the University of Tennessee basketball team to the 2007 NCAA championship.
BIGGEST BEAUTY SPLURGE
"My hair—no doubt about it. I like braids, and I have a thing about messy braids, so I get them done about once a month—it takes about four hours."
"The hairs along my hairline—I call them baby hairs. I have a little baby toothbrush, and before I go anywhere, I put some gel on the toothbrush and smooth down the baby hairs. The other girls make fun of me for it, but I don't care."
"Some players wear makeup to games, but I can't because I'm always wiping my face. That would be very un-beautiful! I do make sure my hair is done and that my baby hairs are gelled down! But I don't really worry about how I look when I am playing. You're thinking about winning, and winning is a beautiful thing!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!