Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- NBA Star Dwyane Wade's Cousin Killed in Chicago Crossfire: 'Another Act of Senseless Gun Violence'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Donald Trump's Doctor Admits He Wrote GOP Nominee's Health Report in Just 5 Minutes
- Alicia Vikander and Michael Fassbender Open Up About Their Private Off-Screen Romance
- WATCH: Adrienne Bailon Dishes on Her 'Magical' Engagement to Israel Houghton: 'He Is Everything I Wanted and More'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 07, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 18
Wentworth Miller / Candace Parker
The 34-year-old star of Prison Break reveals the downside of having a shorn identity.
"I've been shaving my head on and off for years, but for a low-maintenance look, it takes a lot of maintenance—I have to cut it twice a week!"
The 6'4", 21-year-old sophomore led the University of Tennessee basketball team to the 2007 NCAA championship.
BIGGEST BEAUTY SPLURGE
"My hair—no doubt about it. I like braids, and I have a thing about messy braids, so I get them done about once a month—it takes about four hours."
"The hairs along my hairline—I call them baby hairs. I have a little baby toothbrush, and before I go anywhere, I put some gel on the toothbrush and smooth down the baby hairs. The other girls make fun of me for it, but I don't care."
"Some players wear makeup to games, but I can't because I'm always wiping my face. That would be very un-beautiful! I do make sure my hair is done and that my baby hairs are gelled down! But I don't really worry about how I look when I am playing. You're thinking about winning, and winning is a beautiful thing!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!