Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Parent, Niece Arrested After 'Ambush' Attack on Middle School Teacher in New York
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- Jason Hoppy's Lawyer Responds To Bethenny Frankel's 'Homeless' Comment
- Former Voice Stars Wish Blake Shelton Well Before Sunday's ACMs (VIDEO)
- Jaden Smith Turns Heads at Coachella with His Ever-Evolving Style
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 07, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 18
Short & Sweet
The Beauties on This List Share One Thing in Common: Ultra-Cropped Cuts That Draw Lingering Stares
BEST KNOWN FOR
Playing Kiefer Sutherland's rebellious daughter on 24.
WHY SHE CUT HER HAIR
"Actually I had been wanting to shave my head for a long time because I'm young and I don't think I'd be able to do it when I'm older. But [after Britney's episode,] shaving your head seems to be a bad deal, so I opted for the short cut."
WHY SHORT ROCKS, PART I
"There's a lot of confident older women, like Annette Bening and Judi Dench, who have extremely sexy short hair. To try to make that happen for me is really cool."
WHY SHORT ROCKS, PART II
"It takes me two seconds to shampoo and condition. Two seconds to blow-dry. It becomes more about you instead of what you have to do to feel good."
A SALUTE TO THOSE WHO PROVE LESS CAN BE MORE
CORINNE BAILEY RAE
TALK SHOW HOST
LAW & ORDER: C. I.
FORMER SPICE GIRL
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!