Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Author Examines Mob's Possible Role in Murders of JFK, Others in Tale of Jimmy Hoffa's Confessed Killer
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Donald Trump Shames Alicia Machado's Past and Hillary Clinton's Judgement in 3 A.M. Twitter Storm
- WATCH: Inside Olivia Newton-John's Inspiring New Project to Help Cancer Patients
- Flip or Flop's Christina and Tarek El Moussa Debut a 'Bling-y' Tile Line
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 07, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 18
Short & Sweet
The Beauties on This List Share One Thing in Common: Ultra-Cropped Cuts That Draw Lingering Stares
BEST KNOWN FOR
Playing Kiefer Sutherland's rebellious daughter on 24.
WHY SHE CUT HER HAIR
"Actually I had been wanting to shave my head for a long time because I'm young and I don't think I'd be able to do it when I'm older. But [after Britney's episode,] shaving your head seems to be a bad deal, so I opted for the short cut."
WHY SHORT ROCKS, PART I
"There's a lot of confident older women, like Annette Bening and Judi Dench, who have extremely sexy short hair. To try to make that happen for me is really cool."
WHY SHORT ROCKS, PART II
"It takes me two seconds to shampoo and condition. Two seconds to blow-dry. It becomes more about you instead of what you have to do to feel good."
A SALUTE TO THOSE WHO PROVE LESS CAN BE MORE
CORINNE BAILEY RAE
TALK SHOW HOST
LAW & ORDER: C. I.
FORMER SPICE GIRL
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!