Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Celebrity Vacations: Cara Delevingne, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Lorde and More!
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Suspects Charged in Death of High School Football 'Hero' Killed Shielding Girls from Gunfire
- Arizona Dog Survives More Than 400 Stings in Bee Attack
- Senior Pranks Are So Old School – Florida Students Create Works of Art with Painted Parking Lot Spaces Instead!
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
Why the Thank You for Smoking star, 38, hid his good looks and how he came to terms with them
"I don't like to stand out. I feel awkward walking into a room full of people. It's all shyness."
"When I was a kid, my hair grew out on the right side of my head. It was a cowlick that would just flare out. I couldn't control it. I would end up having to put my hand on my head when I went to school. I think it plays to my advantage now because I like that kind of crazy hair."
"My mother told me to smile because she liked my smile. Because I have a harder look, people don't know how I'm feeling if I don't show them."
August 26, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!