Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Royal Twins Alert! Monaco's 8-Month-Old Jacques and Gabriella Trade Dior for Adorable Costumes
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Dylan Penn: Dad Sean Doing 'Great' Post-Breakup with Charlize Theron
- It's National Bow Tie Day, A.K.A. an Excuse to Look at Hot Stars in Suits
- Bob and Cortney Novogratz Blog: Hollywood Hills Ideas to Steal for Your Own Home
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
Why the Thank You for Smoking star, 38, hid his good looks and how he came to terms with them
"I don't like to stand out. I feel awkward walking into a room full of people. It's all shyness."
"When I was a kid, my hair grew out on the right side of my head. It was a cowlick that would just flare out. I couldn't control it. I would end up having to put my hand on my head when I went to school. I think it plays to my advantage now because I like that kind of crazy hair."
"My mother told me to smile because she liked my smile. Because I have a harder look, people don't know how I'm feeling if I don't show them."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!