Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jennifer Garner's Sweet Day Out with Her Kids: Mani-Pedis and Legoland
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- FROM EW: Blake Lively, Kristen Stewart, Bruce Willis Join Cast of Next Woody Allen Movie
- Smosh Reveals the Craziest Moment on Set of Their Movie (and It's Pretty Gross)
- President Obama Turns 54: Michelle Obama Wishes Her 'Favorite Dance Partner' a Happy Birthday on Twitter
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 07, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 18
Food Trend Pop Pop Fizz Fizz
Tastes Like Fruit. Sparkles Like Soda. Why Didn't We Invent This Sooner?
Today, Kaufman's invention, marketed under the name Fizzy Fruit, is moving briskly in grocery stores (mostly in the South) and school cafeterias. Kaufman, 42, claims the added fizz "intensifies the flavor" of the apple slices, grapes, pineapple and oranges (with no sugar or other additives). At S.S. Dixon Intermediate School in Pace, Fla., cafeteria manager Maria Joiner says, "Oh, kids absolutely love it. A grape tastes like, 'Wow—grape!'"
Critics argue that Mother Nature's version of an orange doesn't need man-made intervention. But Jack Kirkpatrick, 9, of Atlanta notes, "It tastes like Fanta." Adds mom Lisa Kirkpatrick: "If we can get him to like something that's actually good for him, that's a huge plus."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!