Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: The Walking Dead's Norman Reedus Likes to Lick People – Where Do We Sign Up?
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Shania Twain Announces Farewell Tour
- Prince's Junior High Basketball Picture Is Our Everything
- Here's the Batman-Meets-50 Shades of Grey Mashup That Hollywood Must Make (VIDEO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 07, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 18
Jennifer Lopez / James Roday
The actress and singer formerly known as J.Lo has a more mellow lifestyle as Mrs. Marc Anthony, the happy homebody who watches Grey's Anatomy and American Idol with Anthony, 38. In keeping with the laid-back vibe, Lopez, who describes her look as "classic at times, rock and roll, earthy and feminine at others," has one straightforward beauty goal: "I like to look good for Marc," she says. As for her beauty routine? "I don't use a lot of expensive creams," says Lopez, 37. "It's more simple: mild cleanser, sunscreen and lots of water."
The Psych star, age 31, offers up a "do" and a "don't."
DO: LET YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER TRANSFORM YOU
Roday's girlfriend, costar Maggie Lawson, has introduced him to pedicures and has taught him about style. "I went from wearing the same pair of jeans to this guy who has a wardrobe, most of which she's picked out. Now I'm just learning how to put stuff together."
DON'T: GET A FRUIT ACID PEEL
After trying one a few years back, "I looked like I went bobbing for apples in a volcano. I feel comfortable now knowing that's just not my thing."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!