Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,168 covers and 54,870 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Brad Pitt Turns 51! See His Changing Looks
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- Gone With the Wind Turns 75 (PHOTOS)
- Nick Jonas Surprises Fans at FAO Schwarz with a Casual Performance of Jealous on the Big Piano
- FROM TIME: Thinking About a Trip to Cuba? 5 Things You Should Know
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday December 18, 2014 03:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 07, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 18
Jennifer Lopez / James Roday
The actress and singer formerly known as J.Lo has a more mellow lifestyle as Mrs. Marc Anthony, the happy homebody who watches Grey's Anatomy and American Idol with Anthony, 38. In keeping with the laid-back vibe, Lopez, who describes her look as "classic at times, rock and roll, earthy and feminine at others," has one straightforward beauty goal: "I like to look good for Marc," she says. As for her beauty routine? "I don't use a lot of expensive creams," says Lopez, 37. "It's more simple: mild cleanser, sunscreen and lots of water."
The Psych star, age 31, offers up a "do" and a "don't."
DO: LET YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER TRANSFORM YOU
Roday's girlfriend, costar Maggie Lawson, has introduced him to pedicures and has taught him about style. "I went from wearing the same pair of jeans to this guy who has a wardrobe, most of which she's picked out. Now I'm just learning how to put stuff together."
DON'T: GET A FRUIT ACID PEEL
After trying one a few years back, "I looked like I went bobbing for apples in a volcano. I feel comfortable now knowing that's just not my thing."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!