Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Missing Spring Breaker Was Thrown into Alligator Pit After Being Gang Raped and Fatally Shot, FBI Agent Says
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Kylie Jenner Finds New Ways to Beat the Heat by Adding Butt Ventilation to Her Jeans
- Barack Still Tucks Michelle In at Night and More Sweet Details of the Obama's 27-Year Love Story
- WATCH: Jinger Duggar Is 'Head Over Heels' in Love with Jeremy Vuolo
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 07, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 18
Guess Who's Seeing Double? Turn the Page to Check Out More Pocket-size Versions of Real-Life Beauties
HOW IT FEELS TO BE A DOLL
The actress, 21, weighs in on the Penny Pingleton doll (manufactured by Play Along, available this July) inspired by her role in this summer's Hairspray.
"It's weird to see the tiny face features. I was, of course, nervous about it. I've seen dolls of people that—not only do they not look like them, they look a little creepy. But I feel very lucky that they made my doll look pretty. It doesn't look very made-up or overly drag-queeny. They made my smile look nice. My mom called when she saw a photo of it. She was screaming, 'You know you've made it when they've made your likeness into a doll!' She was ecstatic. My parents will keep one for me. I won't keep it in my room. That would be creepy. Or what if I, like, brushed her hair at night? That would be taking the doll a little too far."
Do I Look Like My Doll?
YOU BE THE JUDGE
KATE BOSWORTH AS LOIS LANE
MILEY CYRUS AS HANNAH MONTANA
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!