Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Cutest Backup Singers! Gwyneth Paltrow Films Apple and Moses Helping Out Dad Chris Martin on Stage at Glastonbury
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Diane Kruger Opens Up About How Meeting Longtime Love Joshua Jackson Changed Her Life
- Justin Timberlake Apologizes After Backlash over Tweet About Jesse Williams' Speech at the 2016 BET Awards
- Jennifer Hudson, Sheila E., Stevie Wonder, Janelle Monáe and More Honor Prince with Stunning BET Awards Tributes
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 07, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 18
Guess Who's Seeing Double? Turn the Page to Check Out More Pocket-size Versions of Real-Life Beauties
HOW IT FEELS TO BE A DOLL
The actress, 21, weighs in on the Penny Pingleton doll (manufactured by Play Along, available this July) inspired by her role in this summer's Hairspray.
"It's weird to see the tiny face features. I was, of course, nervous about it. I've seen dolls of people that—not only do they not look like them, they look a little creepy. But I feel very lucky that they made my doll look pretty. It doesn't look very made-up or overly drag-queeny. They made my smile look nice. My mom called when she saw a photo of it. She was screaming, 'You know you've made it when they've made your likeness into a doll!' She was ecstatic. My parents will keep one for me. I won't keep it in my room. That would be creepy. Or what if I, like, brushed her hair at night? That would be taking the doll a little too far."
Do I Look Like My Doll?
YOU BE THE JUDGE
KATE BOSWORTH AS LOIS LANE
MILEY CYRUS AS HANNAH MONTANA
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!