Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Demi Moore and Daughter Rumer Willis Look Like Twins in New Photo
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Kacy Catanzaro's American Ninja Warrior Premiere Blog: Starting the Season with a Showstopper
- Pope Francis Hasn't Watched Television Since 1990, Longs for Good Pizza
- Kanye West's Sweet Anniversary Message to Wife Kim Kardashian: 'The Girl of My Dreams'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 07, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 18
Whether She's Landing Blows in Boxing or Dancing Circles around the Competition, Muhammad's Little Girl is Following in His Legendary Footsteps
The boxer and Dancing with the Stars contender, 29, is a knockout.
"I actually did nails before I started boxing, so I'm very picky about them. I'm into being well-manicured. And a pedicure is a must. Always French. I have big feet [size 11], and you can't have big, torn-up feet."
HER DANCING NON-DIET
"I just had three doughnuts. [gestures to an empty paper bowl] That's my problem—I love to eat! I'm over here eating 10 times more because I know I'm going to burn it off. Right now I weigh 175 lbs. That sounds like a lot to most people, but it's distributed well. [laughs] I'm 5'11"."
HER DAD'S FIGHTING WORDS
The only thing my dad [Muhammad Ali] told me about beauty is, 'Laila, you're pretty, but you ain't as pretty as your mama [Veronica Porsche Anderson].' I was like, 'Thanks, Dad! What was your point in telling me that?' He said, 'I just thought I would tell you in case you thought you were.' He's funny."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!