Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,168 covers and 54,870 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 3 Chic Hair Looks for the PEOPLE Magazine Awards, Inspired by Jennifer Aniston and More!
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- Teresa and Joe Giudice Are Not Getting Divorced
- President Obama: More Sports Stars Should Speak Out on Social Issues
- Angelina Jolie: A Therapist Would Have a Field Day Analyzing the Films I Choose to Do
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday December 18, 2014 05:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 07, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 18
Whether She's Landing Blows in Boxing or Dancing Circles around the Competition, Muhammad's Little Girl is Following in His Legendary Footsteps
The boxer and Dancing with the Stars contender, 29, is a knockout.
"I actually did nails before I started boxing, so I'm very picky about them. I'm into being well-manicured. And a pedicure is a must. Always French. I have big feet [size 11], and you can't have big, torn-up feet."
HER DANCING NON-DIET
"I just had three doughnuts. [gestures to an empty paper bowl] That's my problem—I love to eat! I'm over here eating 10 times more because I know I'm going to burn it off. Right now I weigh 175 lbs. That sounds like a lot to most people, but it's distributed well. [laughs] I'm 5'11"."
HER DAD'S FIGHTING WORDS
The only thing my dad [Muhammad Ali] told me about beauty is, 'Laila, you're pretty, but you ain't as pretty as your mama [Veronica Porsche Anderson].' I was like, 'Thanks, Dad! What was your point in telling me that?' He said, 'I just thought I would tell you in case you thought you were.' He's funny."
December 18, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!