Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Alicia Vikander and Michael Fassbender Open Up About Their Private Off-Screen Romance
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- WATCH: Adrienne Bailon Dishes on Her 'Magical' Engagement to Israel Houghton: 'He Is Everything I Wanted and More'
- #NationalDogDay: See the Celebrity Love Notes to Their Fur Babies
- Drake Surprises Rihanna with a Billboard to Congratulate Her on Receiving Video Vanguard Award
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 07, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 18
Kerry Washington / Reese Witherspoon
The 30-year-old star of Ray and the Fantastic Four films feels beautiful when ...
I SURROUND MYSELF WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE
"When I first started meeting with agents, I remember one immediately telling me all the things I had to change: I'd have to get my teeth fixed, lose weight. Then I met with another agent two weeks later who was like, 'You're perfect—let's start.' That's a good rule to follow: Go where the love is."
"I can feel beautiful naturally when I'm on vacation. I don't even bring makeup with me. But I do love to shop for products in other countries—you get a sense of what beauty means in a different society."
I GIVE MYSELF A BREAK
"As women, we're taught to be at war with our bodies—don't eat when you're hungry, work out even though you're tired—I've worked a lot in the last 10 years to have a really loving relationship with my body."
"Some people are effortlessly glamorous and sexy, the actress, 31, has told PEOPLE. For me, a lot of that stuff is difficult." Her skin-care regimen sounds pretty easy: I just wear a lot of sunscreen. That's it. Nothing more. I'm just lucky my grandma gave me great skin."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!