Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Caitlyn Jenner Weighs in on the Presidential Race: 'Trump Seems to Be Very Much for Women'
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Former Law & Order Director Sentenced to 10 Years Probation for Child Pornography Charges
- Hillary Clinton Takes Giant Selfie with Digital Content Creators at Town Hall Discussion: 'We Have to Send This to Ellen!'
- John Mayer Says He's 'Ready' to Find His Next Girlfriend: 'I'm More Mature Than I've Ever Been'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 07, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 18
Kerry Washington / Reese Witherspoon
The 30-year-old star of Ray and the Fantastic Four films feels beautiful when ...
I SURROUND MYSELF WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE
"When I first started meeting with agents, I remember one immediately telling me all the things I had to change: I'd have to get my teeth fixed, lose weight. Then I met with another agent two weeks later who was like, 'You're perfect—let's start.' That's a good rule to follow: Go where the love is."
"I can feel beautiful naturally when I'm on vacation. I don't even bring makeup with me. But I do love to shop for products in other countries—you get a sense of what beauty means in a different society."
I GIVE MYSELF A BREAK
"As women, we're taught to be at war with our bodies—don't eat when you're hungry, work out even though you're tired—I've worked a lot in the last 10 years to have a really loving relationship with my body."
"Some people are effortlessly glamorous and sexy, the actress, 31, has told PEOPLE. For me, a lot of that stuff is difficult." Her skin-care regimen sounds pretty easy: I just wear a lot of sunscreen. That's it. Nothing more. I'm just lucky my grandma gave me great skin."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!