Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Cat Finds Way Back to Her Family After 11 Years Apart
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- RHOC's Shannon Beador Squashes Hopes of Reconciliation with Vicki Gulvanson: 'I Don't Need to Be Her Friend'
- WATCH: Catelynn Lowell Breaks Down Over Postpartum Depression: 'I'm Not Okay'
- Cara Delevingne Flaunts Possible Engagement Ring, Reveals She's a Member of the Mile High Club
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 07, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 18
The Oscar-winning actress, now 40, explains how she looks better ever year.
HER NEW OUTLOOK
"My choices today reflect the way I feel about myself—I'm happier than I've ever been and very comfortable being who and what I am. My current look is confident and sophisticated, with a bit of an edge but always comfortable."
FAVORITE STRESS BUSTER
"I call up the masseuse and get a good two-hour, two-and-a-half, sometimes three-hour massage. I treat myself."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!