Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- Kris Jenner Tries to Embarrass Daughters Kourtney and Kim Kardashian with a Throwback Pic of Their Model Poses
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 07, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 18
The Oscar-winning actress, now 40, explains how she looks better ever year.
HER NEW OUTLOOK
"My choices today reflect the way I feel about myself—I'm happier than I've ever been and very comfortable being who and what I am. My current look is confident and sophisticated, with a bit of an edge but always comfortable."
FAVORITE STRESS BUSTER
"I call up the masseuse and get a good two-hour, two-and-a-half, sometimes three-hour massage. I treat myself."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!