Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Adorable Way Bindi Irwin's Little Brother Is Helping Her Prep for Dancing With the Stars
- Read the Cover Story:
Josh Duggar's Shocking Double Life
- Judalon Smyth, Who Testified against Erik and Lyle Menendez, Speaks Out for First Time in 20 Years
- Watch the Cast of Scream Queens Compete in an Ice Cream Eating Contest
- Princess Mette-Marit Uninjured After Car Accident on Her Anniversary
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 07, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 18
The Oscar-winning actress, now 40, explains how she looks better ever year.
HER NEW OUTLOOK
"My choices today reflect the way I feel about myself—I'm happier than I've ever been and very comfortable being who and what I am. My current look is confident and sophisticated, with a bit of an edge but always comfortable."
FAVORITE STRESS BUSTER
"I call up the masseuse and get a good two-hour, two-and-a-half, sometimes three-hour massage. I treat myself."
August 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!