Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Taxi Driver Has Not Yet Been Charged in Deaths of A Beautiful Mind Mathematician John Nash and Wife
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- See Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Romantic First Dance at Their Wedding (and Every Other Major Moment You Missed)
- Joyce Giraud's Home Burglarized as She Reportedly Watched Video on Surveillance Phone App While on Vacation
- Sandra Lee Returning Home After Undergoing Double Mastectomy: 'Today Is an Exciting Day'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 07, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 18
Who's Your Favorite Beauty Icon?
This Year's Beauties Tell Us Who Inspires Them
"I love Gena Rowlands. Someone who can change in many ways in a film is very, very beautiful for me."
"Brad Pitt. I wish I could be as daring as him. He wore a fur coat in Fight Club.... I wish I could pull that off."
"I love Diane Keaton. She's just so beautiful and natural. I admire her. She seems very true to herself."
"I think Julianne Moore is really beautiful. I've always had a fantasy of having red hair and fair skin and freckles."
"I just think Natalie Wood had a striking natural beauty that radiated from within."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!