Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Former Pharmaceutical Exec Sentenced to 18 Years for Killing 8-Year-Old Autistic Son
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Is That Ben Affleck Battling the Joker on the Suicide Squad Set?
- Machine Gun Kelly on Dating Amber Rose: 'It Wasn't Anything I Planned'
- In Their Own Words: 3 Signs of Trouble Between The Bachelor's Chris & Whitney
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 07, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 18
Who's Your Favorite Beauty Icon?
This Year's Beauties Tell Us Who Inspires Them
"I love Gena Rowlands. Someone who can change in many ways in a film is very, very beautiful for me."
"Brad Pitt. I wish I could be as daring as him. He wore a fur coat in Fight Club.... I wish I could pull that off."
"I love Diane Keaton. She's just so beautiful and natural. I admire her. She seems very true to herself."
"I think Julianne Moore is really beautiful. I've always had a fantasy of having red hair and fair skin and freckles."
"I just think Natalie Wood had a striking natural beauty that radiated from within."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!