Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Male DNA Found in Lisa Ziegert Murder Case, 24 Years After Her Death
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Senate Avoids Government Shutdown by Passing Stopgap Spending Bill With $1.1 Billion for Zika Research
- Black-ish Star Yara Shahidi Explains Why Zoey Doubting Her Faith Is 'What Most Teenagers Go Through'
- Sharon Osbourne Says She's 'In a Really Good Place' Two Months After Taking Ozzy Back: 'I Adore Ozzy'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 07, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 18
The 35-year-old actress, who says life feels "very full," is blossoming as a mom thanks to 16-month-old Violet, her daughter with husband Ben Affleck.
VIOLET IS ...
"the most beautiful thing. Just that she exists and I get to hang out with her. I think that I can read her mind because I'm with her all the time. Then she'll do something off the wall and surprising. There's no one who is more fun."
SHE LOOKS LIKE ...
"both of us. She's somewhere in between the two of us. Ben and I like more things in ourselves that we now see reflected in Violet. To see my dimples in her makes me like my dimples because I share them with her."
I STILL CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT SOME BEAUTY PRODUCTS LIKE ...
"La Mer lip stuff. My lips take up about 45 percent of my face, so when they are chapped it's not great. This stuff is ridiculously expensive, but it does last a long time if your daughter doesn't throw it in the toilet, which happened to me last week.
I HOPE TO PASS ONTO MY DAUGHTER ...
"my mother's comfort in her own skin, which I think I got some of."
September 28, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!