Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Outlander Recap: Claire Is Forced to Choose Between Jamie and Frank
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- Hillary Scott on Lady Antebellum's Tour Bus Fire: It's 'Nothing Compared to What It Could Have Been'
- The Untold Story of Rock Hudson's Final Days
- Jill (Duggar) and Derick Dillard: Israel David's Birth Brought Us Closer Together
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
The Underworld: Evolution star, 32, talks about her own evolution
"My mother used to cut my bangs. I'd move around a lot. I always had lopsided bangs. It looked like she'd done it drunk."
"You're a teenager and you get some stupid idea about putting white eyeliner dots in your eyes and it always looks terrible. Those photos are always good for a laugh."
"Since I've been with my husband [Underworld director Len Wiseman], I feel so comfortable. I wake up in the morning and know I look awful—and he's still really pleased."
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!