Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Ben Stiller Reveals His 'Bumped' Super Bowl Commercial – for Female Viagra!
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Affidavit: Johnny Manziel Caused Ex-Girlfriend to Lose Hearing, Threatened to Kill Her and Himself
- VIDEO: Tom Felton and Joseph Fiennes Go Head to Head in Exclusive Clip from Biblical Epic Risen
- Watch These Moms Adorably Dance to Sugar Ray's 'Fly' While Wearing Their Babies
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
The Underworld: Evolution star, 32, talks about her own evolution
"My mother used to cut my bangs. I'd move around a lot. I always had lopsided bangs. It looked like she'd done it drunk."
"You're a teenager and you get some stupid idea about putting white eyeliner dots in your eyes and it always looks terrible. Those photos are always good for a laugh."
"Since I've been with my husband [Underworld director Len Wiseman], I feel so comfortable. I wake up in the morning and know I look awful—and he's still really pleased."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!