Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Truth Behind Lauren Conrad's Famous Mascara Tears from The Hills
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- WATCH: Missy Franklin on Her Beauty Routine After the Pool: 'I Have No Idea How My Hair Stays So Healthy!'
- WATCH AND SHOP: This Bag Is Actually Three Bags in One
- All the Details on Laguna Beach Alum Alex Murrel Johnson's Beach-Themed Nursery for Son Levi
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
The Underworld: Evolution star, 32, talks about her own evolution
"My mother used to cut my bangs. I'd move around a lot. I always had lopsided bangs. It looked like she'd done it drunk."
"You're a teenager and you get some stupid idea about putting white eyeliner dots in your eyes and it always looks terrible. Those photos are always good for a laugh."
"Since I've been with my husband [Underworld director Len Wiseman], I feel so comfortable. I wake up in the morning and know I look awful—and he's still really pleased."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!