Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch Maroon 5, 5SOS Pharrell & Gwen Stefani Perform at the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- Kate Upton Tells Boyfriend 'You're Welcome' for Her Sexiness
- PEOPLE Magazine Awards: Watch Mindy Kaling and Chris Messina's Hot Moment! (VIDEO)
- Photo Proof That Jennifer Aniston and Jennifer Lopez Never (Ever!) Age
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday December 19, 2014 05:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
The Underworld: Evolution star, 32, talks about her own evolution
"My mother used to cut my bangs. I'd move around a lot. I always had lopsided bangs. It looked like she'd done it drunk."
"You're a teenager and you get some stupid idea about putting white eyeliner dots in your eyes and it always looks terrible. Those photos are always good for a laugh."
"Since I've been with my husband [Underworld director Len Wiseman], I feel so comfortable. I wake up in the morning and know I look awful—and he's still really pleased."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!