Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- On Bobbi Kristina Brown's 22nd Birthday, Her Family Waits for News of Her Condition
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- WATCH: George R.R. Martin Meets Taylor Swift in Game of Thrones/'Blank Space' Mashup
- 'Solemates'! Sarah Jessica Parker Names a Pair of Shoes After Andy Cohen and He Wears Them Proudly (PHOTO)
- Kaitlyn Smith's Blog: 'I Wanted to Sit and Cry Like a Baby'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
The Underworld: Evolution star, 32, talks about her own evolution
"My mother used to cut my bangs. I'd move around a lot. I always had lopsided bangs. It looked like she'd done it drunk."
"You're a teenager and you get some stupid idea about putting white eyeliner dots in your eyes and it always looks terrible. Those photos are always good for a laugh."
"Since I've been with my husband [Underworld director Len Wiseman], I feel so comfortable. I wake up in the morning and know I look awful—and he's still really pleased."
March 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!