Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: Inside the Troubled Life of Whitney Houston's Daughter
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Bobbi Kristina & Nick: Their Love in Photos
- Cat Uses Husky as Bed Because Why Not? (VIDEO)
- Justin Timberlake's Changing Looks!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday February 01, 2015 05:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
A TV groomography
The 32-year-old Invasion star recalls the many looks of his career.
'94-'96 Matt Clark, The Young and the Restless "When they did my hair, I said, 'Oh, you put product in it? That's kind of cool.' I didn't know anything."
'99-'04 Jimmy Doherty, Third Watch "No one was well groomed. It was like, 'Who cares?' They wanted us to look real."
'05 Eddie Towne, Tilt "It was shot in HD, so they put less makeup on me. The camera shows everything. You don't want to see makeup on a guy."
'05-'06 Park ranger Russell Varon, Invasion "I'm more earthy, laid-back, casual now. But I do wash my face every night with a Yon-Ka product. It's a milk cleanser that washes and moisturizes at the same time. I'm addicted to it."
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!