Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Read This Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor's Open Letter to Dzhokhar Tsarnaev
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Kimberly Henderson, Single Mom and Viral Star, on Her Incredible Journey
- Grey Gardens Filmmaker Albert Maysles Dies at 88
- Juliette Lewis Talks Quitting Drugs at 22, Battling Mania 'My Entire Life'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
A TV groomography
The 32-year-old Invasion star recalls the many looks of his career.
'94-'96 Matt Clark, The Young and the Restless "When they did my hair, I said, 'Oh, you put product in it? That's kind of cool.' I didn't know anything."
'99-'04 Jimmy Doherty, Third Watch "No one was well groomed. It was like, 'Who cares?' They wanted us to look real."
'05 Eddie Towne, Tilt "It was shot in HD, so they put less makeup on me. The camera shows everything. You don't want to see makeup on a guy."
'05-'06 Park ranger Russell Varon, Invasion "I'm more earthy, laid-back, casual now. But I do wash my face every night with a Yon-Ka product. It's a milk cleanser that washes and moisturizes at the same time. I'm addicted to it."
March 06, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!