Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- New Kids on the Block's Jonathan Knight Will Compete on The Amazing Race
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Kim Kardashian Wore Fur-Lined Strappy Stilettos, and Yes, There are Photos
- What's the One Thing Mulaney Star Martin Short Likes to Cook?
- Alexis Shapiro: Losing Weight, Loving Life
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday December 19, 2014 09:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
A TV groomography
The 32-year-old Invasion star recalls the many looks of his career.
'94-'96 Matt Clark, The Young and the Restless "When they did my hair, I said, 'Oh, you put product in it? That's kind of cool.' I didn't know anything."
'99-'04 Jimmy Doherty, Third Watch "No one was well groomed. It was like, 'Who cares?' They wanted us to look real."
'05 Eddie Towne, Tilt "It was shot in HD, so they put less makeup on me. The camera shows everything. You don't want to see makeup on a guy."
'05-'06 Park ranger Russell Varon, Invasion "I'm more earthy, laid-back, casual now. But I do wash my face every night with a Yon-Ka product. It's a milk cleanser that washes and moisturizes at the same time. I'm addicted to it."
December 19, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!