Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Rapper Wale Announces the Birth of His Daughter Zyla Moon
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Iggy Azalea Shares Booty Baring Vegas Selfie
- Charles Manson Follower Leslie Van Houten Denied Parole by California Gov. Jerry Brown
- Leonard Nimoy's Son Explains How His New Spock Documentary Helped Him Grieve After His Father's Death
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
The Oscar nominee, 37, describes himself as 'extra-medium maintenance'
SWEAT EQUITY: This super-disciplined workout fanatic (he's up at 4:30 doing 500 push-ups, 1,000 sit-ups and a three-mile run before taking his three kids to school) says, "Spend some time naked in the mirror and you'll know what you need to work on."
SACRIFICED FOR ART: Shoulder-length hair (Howard had it in high school). "As soon as I stop working for the man, I'll revert to my natural growth."
GO-TO GROOMING PRODUCT: Baby oil. "I finish the shower, turn the water off, rub myself over with baby oil, turn on the cold for 30 seconds and towel-dry. It keeps my skin together."
MAN PAMPERING: Regular manicures plus spa weekends "with a number of massages. That's when I allow myself to be high-maintenance."
MIRROR, MIRROR: "I spend a lot of time looking in the mirror. People say you can't fall in love with yourself, but I disagree."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!