Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Toni Braxton and Rapper Birdman Put Love on Display at the BET Awards
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- FROM EW: Game of Thrones' Lena Headey Dishes on Those Finale Twists
- Game of Thrones Star on Explosive Finale Death: I Was the Victim of 'Incompetence'
- Scott Disick Misses His Family with Kourtney Kardashian: 'I Just Want Her to See I Can Keep It Together'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
A World of Beauties
Robert Maxwell's mission was to capture celebrities in different stages of pregnancy. No worries with Mariska Hargitay and Elizabeth Vargas, who were seven and five months along, respectively. But he made it to Brooke Shields with less time to spare; baby Grier arrived just three weeks later.
Finally, Stewart Shining was entrusted with exploring the feminine sides of three singers known for their forthright feminism. Surprisingly, he had no trouble getting Pink in a bubble bath. Says the pop star: "I love being able to be a chameleon." We agree with Pink that change is good, and we invite you to enjoy our new, expanded special section.
READ PEOPLE COVER STORIES ONLINE
SUBSCRIBERS Use your magazine label to sign in. NEWSSTAND BUYERS Use the Insider Access Code to sign in. ACCESS CODE: RUMOR
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!