Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See Zac Efron's Smoldering Bod on Hawaiian Hike!
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Amy Schumer Remembers Her Worst Stand-Up Gig (Hint: It Involved a 'Known Terrorist Organization')
- Audrey Hepburn's Sons in Legal Battle Over Actress's Belongings in Storage Locker
- Cowardly Lion Scared Up a Tree by Herd of Water Buffalo
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
A World of Beauties
Robert Maxwell's mission was to capture celebrities in different stages of pregnancy. No worries with Mariska Hargitay and Elizabeth Vargas, who were seven and five months along, respectively. But he made it to Brooke Shields with less time to spare; baby Grier arrived just three weeks later.
Finally, Stewart Shining was entrusted with exploring the feminine sides of three singers known for their forthright feminism. Surprisingly, he had no trouble getting Pink in a bubble bath. Says the pop star: "I love being able to be a chameleon." We agree with Pink that change is good, and we invite you to enjoy our new, expanded special section.
READ PEOPLE COVER STORIES ONLINE
SUBSCRIBERS Use your magazine label to sign in. NEWSSTAND BUYERS Use the Insider Access Code to sign in. ACCESS CODE: RUMOR
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!