Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jaden Smith to Be Honored by Environmental Media Association for His Sustainable Water Bottle Project
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Players and Fans Gather to Say Goodbye to Marlins Ace José Fernández in Moving Memorial Service
- WATCH: TVD's Paul Wesley and his 'Smoldeypants' Pals Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed Think You Should #ProbablyVote
- See All the Up-Close Photos of Princess Kate's Lady in Red Moment in Canada
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
A World of Beauties
Robert Maxwell's mission was to capture celebrities in different stages of pregnancy. No worries with Mariska Hargitay and Elizabeth Vargas, who were seven and five months along, respectively. But he made it to Brooke Shields with less time to spare; baby Grier arrived just three weeks later.
Finally, Stewart Shining was entrusted with exploring the feminine sides of three singers known for their forthright feminism. Surprisingly, he had no trouble getting Pink in a bubble bath. Says the pop star: "I love being able to be a chameleon." We agree with Pink that change is good, and we invite you to enjoy our new, expanded special section.
READ PEOPLE COVER STORIES ONLINE
SUBSCRIBERS Use your magazine label to sign in. NEWSSTAND BUYERS Use the Insider Access Code to sign in. ACCESS CODE: RUMOR
September 28, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!