Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Boyfriend of Slain Legal Diva Star Loredana Nesci Acted in Self-Defense, Attorney Says
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Gisele Bündchen Gets Back to Yoga After Allegedly Being Spotted in Burqa
- Defiant Valerie Harper Gives Update on Health: 'I Am Not, Nor Have I Been, in a Coma'
- Is Scott Disick Regretting Split with Kourtney Kardashian in New Photo: 'The Grass Isn't Always Greener'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
Grey's Dr. Burke Follows a Strict "First Do No Harm" Policy When It Comes to Personal Grooming
Playing a doctor on Grey's Anatomy doesn't require taking the Hippocratic Oath. Still, Washington, 42, follows a strict "first do no harm" policy with personal grooming.
NO SCRUFFY BEARDS: "What woman in her right mind wants to be stuck by a dude with a bunch of bristly hairs? I don't care how cute he is."
NO GNARLY NAILS: "I get manicures and pedicures. Gotta keep the feet straight. Wifey will put me in the doghouse if they're not."
NO DESIGNER HAIRCUTS: "A trim once a week. As natural as possible—not too tapered or jheri-curl juicy."
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!