Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Eddie Murphy Returning to SNL for First Time in 30 Years
- Read the Cover Story: The Untold Love Story Behind American Sniper
- 9 Painfully Awkward Celebrity Super Bowl Ads
- Stars' Real Names Revealed! You Won't Believe What Their Parents Called Them
- WNBA's Brittney Griner, Glory Johnson Pick a Wedding Dress
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday January 30, 2015 08:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
Grey's Dr. Burke Follows a Strict "First Do No Harm" Policy When It Comes to Personal Grooming
Playing a doctor on Grey's Anatomy doesn't require taking the Hippocratic Oath. Still, Washington, 42, follows a strict "first do no harm" policy with personal grooming.
NO SCRUFFY BEARDS: "What woman in her right mind wants to be stuck by a dude with a bunch of bristly hairs? I don't care how cute he is."
NO GNARLY NAILS: "I get manicures and pedicures. Gotta keep the feet straight. Wifey will put me in the doghouse if they're not."
NO DESIGNER HAIRCUTS: "A trim once a week. As natural as possible—not too tapered or jheri-curl juicy."
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!