Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Drake Releases New Album Views
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Anti-Trump Protest Intensifies in Orange County as Roads are Blocked, Police Window Smashed
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Have Lunch with His Parents in Australia
- Rob Kardashian Is Already a 'Doting Future Stepfather' to Blac Chyna's Son King
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
Grey's Dr. Burke Follows a Strict "First Do No Harm" Policy When It Comes to Personal Grooming
Playing a doctor on Grey's Anatomy doesn't require taking the Hippocratic Oath. Still, Washington, 42, follows a strict "first do no harm" policy with personal grooming.
NO SCRUFFY BEARDS: "What woman in her right mind wants to be stuck by a dude with a bunch of bristly hairs? I don't care how cute he is."
NO GNARLY NAILS: "I get manicures and pedicures. Gotta keep the feet straight. Wifey will put me in the doghouse if they're not."
NO DESIGNER HAIRCUTS: "A trim once a week. As natural as possible—not too tapered or jheri-curl juicy."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!