Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Halsey Wants 'to Be a Mom More Than a Pop Star' After Suffering Miscarriage
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Vine Star Hayes Grier Hospitalized After Car Accident
- Bette Midler Joins The Voice as Blake Shelton's Mentor
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Says 'Hardest Part' of Ed Hartwell Divorce Drama Is Impact on Her Stepson: 'He Deserves to Be a Big Brother'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
The Grey's Star Spills the Basics on How He Keeps Dr. McDreamy So Dreamy
The Grey's Anatomy star, 40, spills the basics on how he keeps Dr. McDreamy dreamy
THE HAIR: "I'll trim it down just to contain it. When I'm not working, I just wear a baseball cap so I can keep it quiet. Whatever I can do to make it less painful for me to deal with is good."
THE BEARD: "I hate shaving. It's much easier to just do a little stubble. But my wife and my daughter like it when I'm clean-shaven. If you see me with a clean face, then you know I'm in the kissing mode."
THE FACE: "Plastic surgery? I don't think so. For a guy, you're better off to just accept age as it happens. But talk to me in 20 years and we'll go from there."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!