Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Every Gorgeous Photo from Prince Oscar's Christening
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Tess Holliday Shows Off Her 'Baby Bump Skills' in Funny Bikini Photo
- Family of 4-Year-Old Boy Who Climbed Into Zoo Pen Thanks Staff for Making 'Difficult Decision' to Shoot Gorilla
- Who Was Bryce Dejean-Jones? 5 Things To Know About New Orleans Pelicans Player Killed at Age 23
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
The Grey's Star Spills the Basics on How He Keeps Dr. McDreamy So Dreamy
The Grey's Anatomy star, 40, spills the basics on how he keeps Dr. McDreamy dreamy
THE HAIR: "I'll trim it down just to contain it. When I'm not working, I just wear a baseball cap so I can keep it quiet. Whatever I can do to make it less painful for me to deal with is good."
THE BEARD: "I hate shaving. It's much easier to just do a little stubble. But my wife and my daughter like it when I'm clean-shaven. If you see me with a clean face, then you know I'm in the kissing mode."
THE FACE: "Plastic surgery? I don't think so. For a guy, you're better off to just accept age as it happens. But talk to me in 20 years and we'll go from there."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!