Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Nathan Lane 'Still Reeling' from Zayn's One Direction Exit
- Read the Cover Story: Avril Lavigne Opens Up About Her Secret Health Crisis
- Spectacular Fake-Out Foods for Your April Fool's Day Menu
- Behati Prinsloo's Skirt Flies Up on the Red Carpet: See Her Marilyn Moment
- How Does Jon Hamm Unwind After Playing Don Draper on Mad Men?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
The Grey's Star Spills the Basics on How He Keeps Dr. McDreamy So Dreamy
The Grey's Anatomy star, 40, spills the basics on how he keeps Dr. McDreamy dreamy
THE HAIR: "I'll trim it down just to contain it. When I'm not working, I just wear a baseball cap so I can keep it quiet. Whatever I can do to make it less painful for me to deal with is good."
THE BEARD: "I hate shaving. It's much easier to just do a little stubble. But my wife and my daughter like it when I'm clean-shaven. If you see me with a clean face, then you know I'm in the kissing mode."
THE FACE: "Plastic surgery? I don't think so. For a guy, you're better off to just accept age as it happens. But talk to me in 20 years and we'll go from there."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!