Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Greatest Fears? Set Secrets? Kate Winslet, Brie Larson and More Oscar Nominees Ask (and Answer) Questions for Each Other
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- How Does YouTube Star PewDiePie Want to Spend His Retirement?
- Kanye West Designed the Kardashians Clan's Clothes for Yeezy Season 3 and Album Launch (with a Little Help from Olivier Rousteing!)
- Steven Spielberg Sounds Off on Race, the Oscars and the Academy's Big Changes
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
The Women of Deal or No Deal
What Do They Bring to the Party Besides Those Silver Cases? We'll Be Brief: Heat
1. No, it's not a rule that each model be in the same position each week with the same number. The front row stays mostly the same, but the 26 models and two alternates (chosen at an open audition) are moved around according to availability, height, etc.
2. After they're worn, the matching dresses are kept for future use. The gals prefer styles that make it easy to negotiate the stairs.
3. What's the attraction? "Beyond their beauty and charm, they put a human face on the mechanics of the game," says executive producer Scott St. John. "Their investment in each contestant adds an important layer of emotion."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!