Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Real Housewives of Miami's Alexia Echevarria Is 'Heartbroken Over the Sudden Passing' of Late Husband Herman Echevarria
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Who's Caroline Manzo's Most Stylish Son? The Manzo'd with Children Star Gets Candid!
- Princess Kate Braves the Canadian Rain in Her Favorite 12-Year-Old Boots!
- How a Young Campaign Staffer Battling Stage 4 Cancer Helped Hillary Clinton Decide Her VP
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
The Women of Deal or No Deal
What Do They Bring to the Party Besides Those Silver Cases? We'll Be Brief: Heat
1. No, it's not a rule that each model be in the same position each week with the same number. The front row stays mostly the same, but the 26 models and two alternates (chosen at an open audition) are moved around according to availability, height, etc.
2. After they're worn, the matching dresses are kept for future use. The gals prefer styles that make it easy to negotiate the stairs.
3. What's the attraction? "Beyond their beauty and charm, they put a human face on the mechanics of the game," says executive producer Scott St. John. "Their investment in each contestant adds an important layer of emotion."
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!