Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch Jimmy Fallon and Zoë Kravitz Play a Giant Game of Beer Pong
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Blonde Bombshell! Kim Kardashian Debuts Platinum Hair at Paris Fashion Week
- Here's What Needs to Happen in House of Cards Season 4
- 'Love Has No Labels' Video Aims to Address Our Inherent Biases
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
The Women of Deal or No Deal
What Do They Bring to the Party Besides Those Silver Cases? We'll Be Brief: Heat
1. No, it's not a rule that each model be in the same position each week with the same number. The front row stays mostly the same, but the 26 models and two alternates (chosen at an open audition) are moved around according to availability, height, etc.
2. After they're worn, the matching dresses are kept for future use. The gals prefer styles that make it easy to negotiate the stairs.
3. What's the attraction? "Beyond their beauty and charm, they put a human face on the mechanics of the game," says executive producer Scott St. John. "Their investment in each contestant adds an important layer of emotion."
March 05, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!