Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Josh Hutcherson Invites You to Watch Him 'Battle' Football Star Terrell Owens In a Celebrity Volleyball Match
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Are Amber Rose and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Joining Ryan Lochte on Dancing with the Stars?
- Khloé Kardashian Right-Swiped Who?! The KUWTK Star Plays Celebrity Tinder
- Secrets of the Kardashians' Epic, Over-the-Top Glam Rooms, Straight from the Designer Himself
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
Looking like he's been stranded on an island for months doesn't come easily to Lost's Andrews, 37. He hates the required three- to four-week growth of stubble (girlfriend Barbara Hershey "prefers me clean-shaven," he says) and laments his character's limited wardrobe. "I love clothes!" But at least his hair-care routine hasn't had to change: "I've never been one for washing it regularly, so it's usually quite dirty. I can go two or three weeks without washing it. If I wash it more, it tends to turn into Sly and the Family Stone."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!