Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Daniel Radcliffe Weighs In on Donald Trump/Voldemort Comparison
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Princess Beatrice Dives into Charity Swim
- 2 Children, 1 Teacher Wounded in Shooting at South Carolina Elementary School, Police Say
- Bethenny Frankel Explains Why Daughter Bryn Didn't Appear on the Latest Season of RHONY
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
Looking like he's been stranded on an island for months doesn't come easily to Lost's Andrews, 37. He hates the required three- to four-week growth of stubble (girlfriend Barbara Hershey "prefers me clean-shaven," he says) and laments his character's limited wardrobe. "I love clothes!" But at least his hair-care routine hasn't had to change: "I've never been one for washing it regularly, so it's usually quite dirty. I can go two or three weeks without washing it. If I wash it more, it tends to turn into Sly and the Family Stone."
September 28, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!