Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Donald Trump Wins New Hampshire's Republican Primary
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Father Recalls Agonizing Phone Call to His Dying Daughter After She Was Shot In the Head by a Stray Bullet
- VIDEO: First Fuller House Trailer Hits as the Gang Calls Michelle to Tell Her 'You Got It Dude!'
- Bernie Sanders Defeats Hillary Clinton to Win New Hampshire's Democratic Primary
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
Looking like he's been stranded on an island for months doesn't come easily to Lost's Andrews, 37. He hates the required three- to four-week growth of stubble (girlfriend Barbara Hershey "prefers me clean-shaven," he says) and laments his character's limited wardrobe. "I love clothes!" But at least his hair-care routine hasn't had to change: "I've never been one for washing it regularly, so it's usually quite dirty. I can go two or three weeks without washing it. If I wash it more, it tends to turn into Sly and the Family Stone."
February 09, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!