Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Prince William Honors Fallen Troops in Japan – Just as His Mother Did 20 Years Ago
- Read the Cover Story: Meet Kelly Clarkson's Baby Girl!
- FIRST LOOK: Meryl Streep's Never-Before-Seen Original Song from Into the Woods (VIDEO)
- Prince Harry to Quit the Armed Forces
- Halle Berry Talks Race and Hollywood – and What the Oscar Didn't Do for Her
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 18
World's Most Beautiful Family
At Play in the Desert of Namibia, the Jolie-Pitt Clan (and Baby-to-be!) Simply Dazzle
Putting that ample external perfection to work, Jolie and Pitt have leveraged it into something else. (So seriously do they take their humanitarian work that the couple even employ an adviser, Trevor Neilson, to help guide their philanthropic efforts.) And in making do-gooding every bit as chic as they are, the couple are forging a new brand of beauty. "Her face says it all to me. It makes it very, very personal," Jolie said last fall of daughter Zahara, who was orphaned by AIDS and helped prompt the actress to lobby Capitol Hill on behalf of other AIDS orphans. "With my kids, this is what I'm going to work for."
Whether crisscrossing the planet on relief missions—baby-to-be Jolie-Pitt has already journeyed to nine countries!—or treating Maddox and Zahara to a trip to a Paris fairground, Pitt and Jolie seem to have found their joint purpose. Meanwhile, plans to continue expanding their family—Jolie has frequently spoken of her desire to adopt again and to raise her children as "citizens of the world"—can only mean one thing: global beauty domination is but a matter of time.
To see more of these photos, go to www.people.com/angelina
- Mary Green/New York City,
- Julie Jordan/Los Angeles.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!