Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- John Krasinski and Emily Blunt Want to Give Daughter Hazel a Sibling: 'We've Got to Give Her Some Competition at Some Point'
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Sarah Palin Interviews Donald Trump as They Express Their Admiration for One Another
- Sheriff's Deputy Shot and Killed at Texas Gas Station
- Andy Samberg Predicts Bryan Cranston Will Streak at Emmys in New Promo
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 28, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 21
After a Year of Public Scrutiny, Denise Richards and Richie Sambora Call It Quits to Focus on Their Families
In fact, a big part of the couple's relationship was helping each other through difficult times. When they began dating, Richards was in the middle of a nasty divorce from Charlie Sheen, and Sambora had recently split from his wife of nearly 12 years, Heather Locklear. One friend cites "a lot of things" as factors in the breakup, including the strain of their parents' illnesses: "The last year had been really hard. It just got to the point where it seemed better to move on for now."
- Maureen Harrington/Los Angeles,
- Julie Jordan/Los Angeles.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!