Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,168 covers and 54,870 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 3 Chic Hair Looks for the PEOPLE Magazine Awards, Inspired by Jennifer Aniston and More!
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- Teresa and Joe Giudice Are Not Getting Divorced
- President Obama: More Sports Stars Should Speak Out on Social Issues
- Angelina Jolie: A Therapist Would Have a Field Day Analyzing the Films I Choose to Do
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday December 18, 2014 05:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 28, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 21
After a Year of Public Scrutiny, Denise Richards and Richie Sambora Call It Quits to Focus on Their Families
In fact, a big part of the couple's relationship was helping each other through difficult times. When they began dating, Richards was in the middle of a nasty divorce from Charlie Sheen, and Sambora had recently split from his wife of nearly 12 years, Heather Locklear. One friend cites "a lot of things" as factors in the breakup, including the strain of their parents' illnesses: "The last year had been really hard. It just got to the point where it seemed better to move on for now."
- Maureen Harrington/Los Angeles,
- Julie Jordan/Los Angeles.
December 18, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!