Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- John Rich Wants to Meet Kanye West … in the Boxing Ring
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn Reveal the Truth About That Snapchat: 'We Felt So Bad!'
- Bill and Hillary Clinton Get a Bono Shout-Out While Attending U2 Concert in NYC
- North Carolina Man Reportedly Thwarts Robbery Attempt During His Marriage Proposal
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 28, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 21
After a Year of Public Scrutiny, Denise Richards and Richie Sambora Call It Quits to Focus on Their Families
In fact, a big part of the couple's relationship was helping each other through difficult times. When they began dating, Richards was in the middle of a nasty divorce from Charlie Sheen, and Sambora had recently split from his wife of nearly 12 years, Heather Locklear. One friend cites "a lot of things" as factors in the breakup, including the strain of their parents' illnesses: "The last year had been really hard. It just got to the point where it seemed better to move on for now."
- Maureen Harrington/Los Angeles,
- Julie Jordan/Los Angeles.
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!