Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Good Naked, Bad Naked and a 'Classic Overplay'
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- How Did Empire's Taraji P. Henson Turn $700 into Hollywood Stardom?
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
- Chelsea Handler Denies Having Breast Implants
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 28, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 21
After a Year of Public Scrutiny, Denise Richards and Richie Sambora Call It Quits to Focus on Their Families
In fact, a big part of the couple's relationship was helping each other through difficult times. When they began dating, Richards was in the middle of a nasty divorce from Charlie Sheen, and Sambora had recently split from his wife of nearly 12 years, Heather Locklear. One friend cites "a lot of things" as factors in the breakup, including the strain of their parents' illnesses: "The last year had been really hard. It just got to the point where it seemed better to move on for now."
- Maureen Harrington/Los Angeles,
- Julie Jordan/Los Angeles.
March 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!