Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Remains of Woman Missing Since Disappearing from Halloween Party Identified: Police
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- PHOTO: Kim Kardashian Spotted Visiting Bruce Jenner Following His Gender Transition Reveal
- Princess Kate's Hospital Closes Off Surgical Ward to New Patients After Superbug Breakout
- Baltimore Police Arrest 12 After Protests Over the Death of Freddie Gray Turn Violent
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 28, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 21
—MIKE MYERS, star of Shrek the Third, on how he is treated in his native Canada
JENNY McCARTHY DISHES ON ...
Her summer plans: Beaching out. You'll see me on the sand a lot this summer.
Whether or not she'd do a film with beau Jim Carrey: He can't afford me. I'm a little pricier than he is right now.
What makes their relationship work: It's not for the obvious reasons that people think of: "Oh you guys are just funny!" It's a much deeper level; we're both spiritual people. It is the best relationship I've ever been in.
That '70s Show's Wilmer Valderrama, 27, is practically unrecognizable as a gangster in the upcoming drama Days of Wrath. He discusses his drastic new look:
There is no sign of Fez here!
I know. I am very mean in this movie, but it's exciting to be the bad guy. People don't recognize me!
Do you feel any different?
I've become more aggressive and curse a lot now. My friends are like, "Dude, is that necessary?"
Is this look popular with the ladies?
There's been no testing of that. But people say I have a more interesting presence.
3 Questions For ...
1 WITH THREE SPIDER-MAN TITLES UNDER YOUR BELT, EVER WISH YOU COULD PLAY A SUPERHERO YOURSELF?
No. I got to throw a cinderblock in this one. That's enough action for me.
2 WHAT WAS IT LIKE SHOOTING THE DANCE SCENE?
They brought me all the way down to Culver City for twist lessons. I was like, "Are you kidding me? You brought me all the way down here for a twist?" It's not the hardest dance in the world!
3 WHAT DID YOU THINK OF YOUR LEADING MAN'S DANCING?
It was so funny. I had to have a shocked reaction like, "Peter, what's wrong with you?" But I couldn't do it: I'd see Tobey [Maguire] doing all these pelvic twists and thrusts, and I'd laugh. It's so ridiculous. I couldn't watch it.
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Jed Dreben,
- Lesley Messer.
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!