Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Remains of Woman Missing Since Disappearing from Halloween Party Identified: Police
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- PHOTO: Kim Kardashian Spotted Visiting Bruce Jenner Following His Gender Transition Reveal
- Princess Kate's Hospital Closes Off Surgical Ward to New Patients After Superbug Breakout
- Baltimore Police Arrest 12 After Protests Over the Death of Freddie Gray Turn Violent
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 08, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 1
What Story Does Your Family Love to Tell About You?
"For a six-month period when I was a kid I was really into these brown cowboy boots. I liked to wear them no matter what [else] I was wearing. I'd wear them with shorts in the middle of the summer in Ohio. I just didn't care."
"When I was young I was playing on the steps and my mom yanked me and I bit my tongue. I had to get 11 stitches."
"I was cast as Joseph in a production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat in junior high. By the time we started performing, I was in the middle of puberty and cracked my way through the entire run. To this day, it gets thrown in my face every time my head gets a little too big."
"I put an onion in the washing machine when I was 2 years old. It ruined both the clothes and the machine."
—EMILY WATSON (Miss Potter)
"Growing up I was obsessed with Pippi Longstocking. On a daily basis I would put a wire hanger in my hair so the braids would [stick] out, draw freckles on myself with a pen and sit at the bay window posing like Pippi."
"I don't allow them to tell funny stories about me because I will sue them. I will take them to court—because I play hardball."
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!