Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Thomas Gibson Contemplates a Return to Comedy Following His Criminal Minds Firing: 'Maybe It's Time'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Couple of 62 Years Share Heartbreaking Farewell as They're Forced to Live in Separate Nursing Homes
- Ryan Reynolds Wishes His Wife Blake Lively (and Billy Ray Cyrus) Happy Birthday in Hilarious Message
- Watch Mayim Bialik and Marcie Leeds Recreate Their Iconic Opening Scene from Beaches
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 09, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 1
After Celebrating Katie's Birthday in the Big Apple with Toys, Cupcakes and Ice Skating, the Parents-to-Be Party with Will and Jada in Miami, Then Head Off for a Quiet Mountain Holiday
A long day, perhaps, but Holmes was “beaming,” says a bartender at the Post House restaurant, where the couple dined before the bash. “Pregnancy doesn't treat every woman well, but it suits her.” The partying continued as the pair hopped a flight to Miami Dec. 16, spending the weekend at the Mandarin Oriental hotel on Brickell Key with pals Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith. The couples hit the South Beach nightclub Snatch and stepped onstage together at Smith's Dec. 17 Y 100.7 Jingle Ball performance in Sunrise, Fla., after he announced, “I have another Christmas present for the audience.” Cruise and Holmes's gift to each other? A trip to his Telluride, Colo., home Dec. 22, where they quietly spent Christmas.
Onstage with Will and Jada
Cupcakes at FAO Schwarz
Skating in Central Park
Shopping at Barneys
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!