Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Star Wars-Entourage Mashup You Never Knew You Needed in Your Life
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- Olivia Munn Teases Her X-Men: Apocalypse Costume: 'If the Latex Fits …'
- Horror in South Carolina: A Killing Caught on Video
- Mary J. Blige: Sam Smith Is 'My Little Brother'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 09, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 1
After Celebrating Katie's Birthday in the Big Apple with Toys, Cupcakes and Ice Skating, the Parents-to-Be Party with Will and Jada in Miami, Then Head Off for a Quiet Mountain Holiday
A long day, perhaps, but Holmes was “beaming,” says a bartender at the Post House restaurant, where the couple dined before the bash. “Pregnancy doesn't treat every woman well, but it suits her.” The partying continued as the pair hopped a flight to Miami Dec. 16, spending the weekend at the Mandarin Oriental hotel on Brickell Key with pals Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith. The couples hit the South Beach nightclub Snatch and stepped onstage together at Smith's Dec. 17 Y 100.7 Jingle Ball performance in Sunrise, Fla., after he announced, “I have another Christmas present for the audience.” Cruise and Holmes's gift to each other? A trip to his Telluride, Colo., home Dec. 22, where they quietly spent Christmas.
Onstage with Will and Jada
Cupcakes at FAO Schwarz
Skating in Central Park
Shopping at Barneys
April 16, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!