Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith Reunite To Watch Daughter Dakota Host Saturday Night Live
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- Little Girl with Tumor Has One Final Wish – to Dance with Taylor Swift
- Sofia Vergara Sees You Staring at Joe Manganiello – and She Loves It
- William Shatner Can't Attend Leonard Nimoy's Funeral: 'I Feel Really Awful'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 15, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 2
Baby! Number 3
Make Room, Hazel and Finn: Julia Roberts and Danny Moder Announce That They Are Expecting a New Arrival This Summer
And now, another blessing: On Dec. 29, the Oscar winner confirmed to PEOPLE that she's expecting a third child—just one this time!—this summer. The news kicks off another year in which Roberts is likely to focus on family: Talking to Winfrey about spending time with the twins, she said, "I felt like I had worked for 18 years at my career, and this [is] my reward that I got to stay home with my children."
When Roberts has chosen to work, she has made sure to bring along the brood: She recorded her animated role for Charlotte's Web in a studio near her Taos, N.Mex., ranch, relocated her family to New York City while she acted in the Broadway play Three Days of Rain, and in October celebrated her 39th birthday with the kids and Moder, 37, in Morocco, where she shot the upcoming drama Charlie Wilson's War. Looking ahead to her next big birthday, she told Diane Sawyer last month, "I really am [looking forward to turning 40] because I just have the best family. And so the idea of getting older just, to me, is having more adventures with them." Along with, of course, the new little adventurer on the way.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!