Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kipenzi, the Dallas Zoo's Baby Giraffe Born Online, Has Died
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- What Was Little People, Big World's Zach Roloff Most Nervous about on His Wedding Day?
- Proud Grandpa Prince Charles Transforms His Garden Into a Royal Playground: 'He Comes Alive Around Little George'
- Devon Sawa Challenges Nick Carter Over Who Had the Best '90s Center-Parted Bowl Cut (and We Kinda Started the Feud)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 15, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 2
Baby! Number 3
Make Room, Hazel and Finn: Julia Roberts and Danny Moder Announce That They Are Expecting a New Arrival This Summer
And now, another blessing: On Dec. 29, the Oscar winner confirmed to PEOPLE that she's expecting a third child—just one this time!—this summer. The news kicks off another year in which Roberts is likely to focus on family: Talking to Winfrey about spending time with the twins, she said, "I felt like I had worked for 18 years at my career, and this [is] my reward that I got to stay home with my children."
When Roberts has chosen to work, she has made sure to bring along the brood: She recorded her animated role for Charlotte's Web in a studio near her Taos, N.Mex., ranch, relocated her family to New York City while she acted in the Broadway play Three Days of Rain, and in October celebrated her 39th birthday with the kids and Moder, 37, in Morocco, where she shot the upcoming drama Charlie Wilson's War. Looking ahead to her next big birthday, she told Diane Sawyer last month, "I really am [looking forward to turning 40] because I just have the best family. And so the idea of getting older just, to me, is having more adventures with them." Along with, of course, the new little adventurer on the way.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!