Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chris Soules's Bachelor Blog: 'I Knew Things Were About to Get Very Real'
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- PLL Recap: A Couple Breaks Up, Another Liar Is Charged in Mona's Murder
- 19 Kids & Counting Recap: Jessa and Ben Receive Their Wedding Invitations, Shop for Flowers
- Jennifer Garner: My Favorite Role Is 'Mommy'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 29, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 4
Psych's Dule Hill
After Seven Seasons on the Oh-So-Serious The West Wing, the Actor Shows His Quirky Side
A tap dancer since age 3, Hill began his career in Broadway shows like Bring in 'Da Noise, Bring in 'Da Funk and is currently starring in the Off-Broadway play Dutchman. He still breaks out his taps to unwind. "As long as I have legs," he says. Except for when he's home playing board games and catching favorite shows like America's Next Top Model ("It's an interesting subject matter," defends Hill) with Lyn, a fellow homebody. Asked if they'll soon be making room on the sofa for a new, smaller family member, Hill says, "It's just a matter of time." But looking too far into the future isn't something that appeals to the Psych star. "No psychics for me. I'm not calling Miss Cleo," he says. "I say: surprise me."
March 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!