Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Zayn Malik Speaks Out About Leaving One Direction: 'I Feel Like I'm Doing What's Right'
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Britney Spears and Her Boys!
- VIDEO: Bruce Jenner Cries After Ex-Wife Kris Removes Him from Her Living Will
- Former Family Matters Star Darius McCrary Arrested for Failing to Pay Child Support
- Scandal Recap: Olivia Pushes Cyrus Down the Aisle
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 29, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 4
Psych's Dule Hill
After Seven Seasons on the Oh-So-Serious The West Wing, the Actor Shows His Quirky Side
A tap dancer since age 3, Hill began his career in Broadway shows like Bring in 'Da Noise, Bring in 'Da Funk and is currently starring in the Off-Broadway play Dutchman. He still breaks out his taps to unwind. "As long as I have legs," he says. Except for when he's home playing board games and catching favorite shows like America's Next Top Model ("It's an interesting subject matter," defends Hill) with Lyn, a fellow homebody. Asked if they'll soon be making room on the sofa for a new, smaller family member, Hill says, "It's just a matter of time." But looking too far into the future isn't something that appeals to the Psych star. "No psychics for me. I'm not calling Miss Cleo," he says. "I say: surprise me."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!