Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Beauty Gifts She'll Love, from Stocking Stuffer to Splurge
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Two 19-Year-Old Guys Create 'The PMS Package' to Comfort Girls on Their Periods
- Florida Police Launch Investigation After Woman Shares Photo of Dog With Muzzle Duct-Taped Shut
- Police Officer Slain in Planned Parenthood Shooting Volunteered to Respond to the Scene, Was a Competitive Ice Dancer
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 29, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 4
Posh & Becks Go Hollywood
Tomkat Welcomes David and Victoria Beckham, as An Estimated $250 Million Contract with the L.A. Galaxy Brings the Soccer Star to the U.S.
But first, homesteading. Posh arrived last week to look at schools and houses in Beverly Hills, where she and Becks plan to raise sons Brooklyn, 7, Romeo, 4, and Cruz, 23 months. (They'll keep their London-area manse, dubbed Beckingham Palace, but sell their Madrid place.) "They are really looking forward to the L.A. lifestyle," says a family friend. That includes parties: With Becks back in Spain (he's under contract with Madrid's team until June 30), Posh, 32, hit a Golden Globe bash with Jennifer Lopez and later met up with Holmes at Prince's private fete. But don't expect to find her on the circuit every night. "She will be concentrating on her fashion business," says the friend, who dismisses rumors of a reality-TV show and Spice Girls reunion. "Victoria and David are extremely family oriented. They won't be out on the town like Paris, Lindsay or Britney."
- Pete Norman/London,
- Courtney Rubin/London,
- Lorenzo Benet/Los Angeles,
- Jenny Sundel/Los Angeles.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!