Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Anthony Anderson Addresses Oscars Controversy at NAACP Image Awards: 'This Is What Diversity Is Supposed to Look Like'
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- NAACP Image Awards 2016: Kerry Washington, Jada Pinkett Smith, Laverne Cox Make Best Dressed List
- Carolina Panthers' Kurt Coleman Opens Up About the Unique Bond He Shares With the College Teammate He Paralyzed
- Survivor Alum Michael Skupin Charged with Child Pornography and Racketeering
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 29, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 4
Posh & Becks Go Hollywood
Tomkat Welcomes David and Victoria Beckham, as An Estimated $250 Million Contract with the L.A. Galaxy Brings the Soccer Star to the U.S.
But first, homesteading. Posh arrived last week to look at schools and houses in Beverly Hills, where she and Becks plan to raise sons Brooklyn, 7, Romeo, 4, and Cruz, 23 months. (They'll keep their London-area manse, dubbed Beckingham Palace, but sell their Madrid place.) "They are really looking forward to the L.A. lifestyle," says a family friend. That includes parties: With Becks back in Spain (he's under contract with Madrid's team until June 30), Posh, 32, hit a Golden Globe bash with Jennifer Lopez and later met up with Holmes at Prince's private fete. But don't expect to find her on the circuit every night. "She will be concentrating on her fashion business," says the friend, who dismisses rumors of a reality-TV show and Spice Girls reunion. "Victoria and David are extremely family oriented. They won't be out on the town like Paris, Lindsay or Britney."
- Pete Norman/London,
- Courtney Rubin/London,
- Lorenzo Benet/Los Angeles,
- Jenny Sundel/Los Angeles.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!