Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Magnitude 6.2 Earthquake Leaves at Least Six Dead in Central Italy: Report
- Read the Cover Story: The Final Five: Their Amazing Journey!
- Watch the Final Five Turn Into Hungry Hungry Humans on Tonight Show
- Downton Abbey Creator Shares His Vision for What Happened to the Crawley Estate and 4 More Revelations from the Show
- Watch Britney Spears and James Corden Sing 'Toxic' in New Carpool Karaoke Teaser
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 29, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 4
Posh & Becks Go Hollywood
Tomkat Welcomes David and Victoria Beckham, as An Estimated $250 Million Contract with the L.A. Galaxy Brings the Soccer Star to the U.S.
But first, homesteading. Posh arrived last week to look at schools and houses in Beverly Hills, where she and Becks plan to raise sons Brooklyn, 7, Romeo, 4, and Cruz, 23 months. (They'll keep their London-area manse, dubbed Beckingham Palace, but sell their Madrid place.) "They are really looking forward to the L.A. lifestyle," says a family friend. That includes parties: With Becks back in Spain (he's under contract with Madrid's team until June 30), Posh, 32, hit a Golden Globe bash with Jennifer Lopez and later met up with Holmes at Prince's private fete. But don't expect to find her on the circuit every night. "She will be concentrating on her fashion business," says the friend, who dismisses rumors of a reality-TV show and Spice Girls reunion. "Victoria and David are extremely family oriented. They won't be out on the town like Paris, Lindsay or Britney."
- Pete Norman/London,
- Courtney Rubin/London,
- Lorenzo Benet/Los Angeles,
- Jenny Sundel/Los Angeles.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!